This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    What I don't understand about you Dezz, and some other posters presumably....is why you have this blind loyalty to individuals that you don't personally know.
    Am I thankful for the 2 Super Bowl wins under TC? yea, obviously. That doesn't mean I have some attachment to him. I don't have an attachment to any player either for that matter. I want my team to win. And right now, the only few players I see giving us an opportunity to win are Eli, ODB, and DRC. I recognize them as pieces I'd like to keep because I know they contribute towards wins. There are a few other role players that do their job well, but nobody I have an attachment to.
    I like TCs style. Hes a rough, tough old man and gives 110% all day, every day. The mans all class. And I love everyone on those teams.

Comment

Well then that begs the question why do you even CARE who the coach is, if all that matters is the talent on the field?
      Because I think he has the best shot of producing with the talent.

Who do you want to coach Pizzlebutt?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I like TCs style. Hes a rough, tough old man and gives 110% all day, every day. The mans all class. And I love everyone on those teams.
        That's all fine and dandy that you like his style....but ever year that we lose with him at the helm, and we keep him, it just shows me the team is not caring nearly as much as they should be.
        That's not how sports works, and it's not how business works. Loyalty will only get you so far. In any business in the world, if youre not producing results, youre gone. Can you complain about the employees youre given? Sure, but you think the Board of Directors cares about your employees??? No. Afterall, it's youre job to get the most out of what you've chosen, and what you've been given. Bottom line is, you'd be fired. And for the Giants to do anything else, really makes me lose faith in the organization as a whole each year.

Think about it.....you've been recycling the same contrived BS lines on this discussion for the 3rd year now, Dezz. Your excuses are old and busted.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

That's all fine and dandy that you like his style....but ever year that we lose with him at the helm, and we keep him, it just shows me the team is not caring nearly as much as they should be.
          That's not how sports works, and it's not how business works. Loyalty will only get you so far. In any business in the world, if youre not producing results, youre gone. Can you complain about the employees youre given? Sure, but you think the Board of Directors cares about your employees??? No. Afterall, it's youre job to get the most out of what you've chosen, and what you've been given. Bottom line is, you'd be fired. And for the Giants to do anything else, really makes me lose faith in the organization as a whole each year.

Think about it.....you've been recycling the same contrived BS lines on this discussion for the 3rd year now, Dezz. Your excuses are old and busted.
          You think team doesnt care but you KNOW thats not true. And its posts like these that make me want to

Of course they care but they think/ thought he was the best candidate. Again, name the coach you want Pizzzlebum.....

Comment

• No idea. Fresh blood.
            I hate when there's a default response to the coach debate "Oh yea?!?! Well then who SHOULD be coach?!"

Answer this "why should coughlin be the coach?"

because I'll tell you that I don't need to know **** about eligible coaches, to know that coughlin is no longer cutting it.....and hasn't for awhile.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No idea. Fresh blood.
              I hate when there's a default response to the coach debate "Oh yea?!?! Well then who SHOULD be coach?!"

because I'll tell you that I don't need to know **** about eligible coaches, to know that coughlin is no longer cutting it.....and hasn't for awhile.
              Because he regarded as one of the best coaches in the NFL, thats why.

Comment

No idea. Fresh blood.

What was he supposed to be cutting exactly?

Comment

Definitely in the top 32 NFL head coaches in the world. Think about that, there are a lot of people in the world and he is in the top 32 of them at something.

Comment

No he's not. Not even close. Maybe one of the best coaches of the past 20 years or something, I'd certainly put him in the top 10 discussion. But you realize that TC BARELY even has a winning record as a coach, right?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Tom deserves a triumph.

Comment

No he's not. Not even close. Maybe one of the best coaches of the past 20 years or something, I'd certainly put him in the top 10 discussion. But you realize that TC BARELY even has a winning record as a coach, right?
                        Couldnt give a **** what his record is. When we made it to the dance we got hot, twice. Thats another reason I admire him. Love under dogs.

Comment

Couldnt give a **** what his record is. When we made it to the dance we got hot, twice. Thats another reason I admire him. Love under dogs.
                          I want my team to be the favorites.

And you don't care what his record is? How do you rate a HC?...How many pushups he can do?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

And you don't care what his record is? How do you rate a HC?...How many pushups he can do?
                            ugh im glad you responded before I did....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

playoffs wins, superbowls.

Being underdogs in almost every playoff game and superbowls made it all even better, I dont believe anyone who says different.

Comment

playoffs wins, superbowls.

Being underdogs in almost every playoff game and superbowls made it all even better, I dont believe anyone who says different.
                                What about not making the playoffs? Not making the playoffs in 4 years, specifically? What about only making the playoffs twice in 8 years?

Yea....great ****ing success.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X