This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    The last time we made the playoffs you hadn't yet killed a single hooker.
    That was a LONG time ago.
    11 was my best year!! My favorite year.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      11 was my best year!! My favorite year.
      We have made the playoffs 1 out of the last 7 years.
      That is ONE TIME in 7 years. And the one time was 4 years ago.
      We are more like the Giants of the 70's right now.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

the mid-late 70s was in fact the last time we had more than 2 losing records in a row. Maybe we should bring in Arnsparger or McVay to coach us. Dezz would like them I'm sure.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          upsetting, but as for those revealing body paint photos, I will always remember those.
          I don't recall sending you any of those, maybe you conned them out of Allentown.

Comment

The last time we made the playoffs you hadn't yet killed a single hooker.
            That was a LONG time ago.
            Does he really seek out married hookers for that?

Comment

Youre not telling the whole story. Youre... youre being disingenuous

Comment

Youre not telling the whole story. Youre... youre being disingenuous
                Brian Billick was fired after one bad season, and he won a super bowl.
                Gruden was fired after winning a Super bowl, and his Bucs teams made the playoffs more than the Giants have, and he was fired in a WINNING season!
                Mike Shanahan
                Mike Ditka
                Landry........(do we need a Jerry Jones type to make the right call?! what a gross thought.....but how'd that work out for the cowboys?)
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Brian Billick was fired after one bad season, and he won a super bowl.
                  Gruden was fired after winning a Super bowl, and his Bucs teams made the playoffs more than the Giants have, and he was fired in a WINNING season!
                  Mike Shanahan
                  Mike Ditka
                  Landry........(do we need a Jerry Jones type to make the right call?! what a gross thought.....but how'd that work out for the cowboys?)
                  Not saying his time isnt up Pizzle*****. Everyone needs to stop being so jaded. Everyone knows hes on his way out. Im saying people should show him respect and gratitude. He bled blue for 10 years. Helped give us 2 AMAZING and historic runs.

Christ, I shouldnt have to explain this to you guys. Hes a ****ing Giant.

Comment

Not saying his time isnt up Pizzle*****. Everyone needs to stop being so jaded. Everyone knows hes on his way out. Im saying people should show him respect and gratitude. He bled blue for 10 years. Helped give us 2 AMAZING and historic runs.

Christ, I shouldnt have to explain this to you guys. Hes a ****ing Giant.
                    WE KNOW!!!! WE ALL KNOW, DEZZ!!!!
                    I'm sure in years future I will look back fondly on him, but....right now, he's overstayed his allowable tenure, and is tarnishing his legacy.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I mean, hell, I'm not even angry at him.....I just want him gone so we can move on like we already should have. Letting him go is less of a big deal than you're even making it. lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm sure in years future I will look back fondly on him, but....right now, he's overstayed his allowable tenure, and is tarnishing his legacy.
                        Well that is what he gets for making a legacy out of copper, brass, silver, aluminum or magnesium. He really should have used stainless steel instead.

Comment

Hes got one game left, how is he tarnishing his legacy? hahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Well that is what he gets for making a legacy out of copper, brass, silver, aluminum or magnesium. He really should have used stainless steel instead.
                            Sterling steal my dear.

Comment

• Hmph
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hes got one game left, how is he tarnishing his legacy? hahaa
                                fine. Tarnished**
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X