This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    After last season I don't trust John Mara anymore. Not "retiring" him last season was a huge mistake. 6-10 this year was absolutely predictable.
    Yep, we pretty much shared the same dialogue last year. It's too bad you can't fire gutless owners lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• In other news, I won my FF league in stunning fashion yesterday. I was toiling with the 6 seed all year long, and then in the last 3 weeks of the regular season, became unstoppable. Grabbed the 4 seed, and put up ridiculous points on my way to the title. I held onto Edleman thinking he'd be a sure bet for FF playoffs, but as it turns out, Jennings was the play yesterday, helped me crush 'em
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        In other news, I won my FF league in stunning fashion yesterday. I was toiling with the 6 seed all year long, and then in the last 3 weeks of the regular season, became unstoppable. Grabbed the 4 seed, and put up ridiculous points on my way to the title. I held onto Edleman thinking he'd be a sure bet for FF playoffs, but as it turns out, Jennings was the play yesterday, helped me crush 'em
        Between starting Jennings and playing FF in week 17, this post made me vomit.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yep, we pretty much shared the same dialogue last year. It's too bad you can't fire gutless owners lol
          I really think the fact that Wellington hired him is what has kept Tom here long past he should have been gone.

He needs to put the team ahead of sentimentalism for the wishes of his father.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Between starting Jennings and playing FF in week 17, this post made me vomit.
            I know...I hate the week 17 thing. But the league commish never learns, and every year he complains about people being benched.
            But, when it came down to it, I didn't even need Jennings. Even if he put up 0, I would have won by 10. Btw, you realize Jennings has been the most consistent Giant for the past 4 weeks?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I really think the fact that Wellington hired him is what has kept Tom here long past he should have been gone.

He needs to put the team ahead of sentimentalism for the wishes of his father.
              You can't disappoint a dead man........and I mean no disrespect.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I know...I hate the week 17 thing. But the league commish never learns, and every year he complains about people being benched.
                But, when it came down to it, I didn't even need Jennings. Even if he put up 0, I would have won by 10. Btw, you realize Jennings has been the most consistent Giant for the past 4 weeks?
                Jennings isn't good for my brand.

Comment

Jennings isn't good for my brand.
                  Your brand, lol.....your brand of "join every single fantasy football league"?

"Throw it all against the wall, see if any of it sticks" ?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Your brand, lol.....your brand of "join every single fantasy football league"?

"Throw it all against the wall, see if any of it sticks" ?
                    50% championships, placed in 8 of 12, so....

Comment

• #brand

Comment

That's what happens when you play with jobbers.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Thats why!

Comment

• "whaaaaaa why isnt TC gone yet. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, its only the first day of the Giants offseason and hes still here? whaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              "whaaaaaa why isnt TC gone yet. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, its only the first day of the Giants offseason and hes still here? whaaaaaaaaaaaa"
                              Honestly, I was hoping he would have done it in the post-game press conference lol. Every minute that goes by is another minute of me losing faith lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's what happens when you play with jobbers.
                                i would *** blast your league. And please don't insult Rudy and MH again. Tryna keep a thread alive outchea

Comment

Working...
                                X