Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea, I pretty much always root for Peyton. I'd like that too
    I would say Denver is the favorite to win the AFC right now. Cincy has no QB and the Pats are falling apart.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      brady and gronk or gtfh
      I'm ok with that too.....except I rather see Peyton win another one.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I would say Denver is the favorite to win the AFC right now. Cincy has no QB and the Pats are falling apart.
        they get their WRs for the playoffs though. They sat Edelman as a precaution this week. He was good to go.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Lol, Denver is in equally bad shape.

          NE or Pittsburgh is gonna run away with that ****.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • of stealing music....I take CDs out at the library and download them to my ipod, since the only CD player I have is my computer. Would that be considered stealing music?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              they get their WRs for the playoffs though. They sat Edelman as a precaution this week. He was good to go.
              That was a big game for them yesterday and they were horrible.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                of stealing music....I take CDs out at the library and download them to my ipod, since the only CD player I have is my computer. Would that be considered stealing music?
                lol, technically yes. It's the same as ripping DVDs you rent or w/e.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  That was a big game for them yesterday and they were horrible.
                  Yea that game was crap.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • According to Jay Glazer, Giants offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo, is currently the leading candidate to replace Coughlin, if he is let go or he resigns...



                    Id rather keep Tom. This is stupid.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      lol, technically yes. It's the same as ripping DVDs you rent or w/e.
                      Librarian said it was fine as long as I didn't then share that file with somebody else.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        of stealing music....I take CDs out at the library and download them to my ipod, since the only CD player I have is my computer. Would that be considered stealing music?
                        #PostsFrom2002
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          According to Jay Glazer, Giants offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo, is currently the leading candidate to replace Coughlin, if he is let go or he resigns...



                          Id rather keep Tom. This is stupid.
                          lol who sounds like the crying kid now?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            lol who sounds like the crying kid now?
                            Mark my words, DUMB MOVE, just for the sake of making a move.....

                            Comment


                            • Bens not the answer.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Bens not the answer.
                                You realize that this could have very well been the plan all along, right? Bring a new OC in, see how the team does with him, and when it was TC's time to go, hand over the reigns. There's no doubt that our offense has been much better with the WCO than we were prior. Even with the world's worst OL, Eli took far less sacks and hits this year than most QBs in the league. Because the pace works. The only thing the bad OL can't hide is a bad run game.

                                I'd say McAdoo did all that was expected of him, plus some.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X