Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well, I'm content. I'm actually very happy that it's a resignation, so I don't have to be left with this feeling that EVERYONE is stubborn....ya know?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      No way....I really hope it hurts him so bad because he's like a little girl.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        lol.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • As much as I was annoyed by the "who's gonna replace him" retort, I honestly have no idea who I would want to step in. I was kind of hoping Spags would rehab his value, but...yeah....no....

          I liked Bowles and Quinn last year.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                As much as I was annoyed by the "who's gonna replace him" retort, I honestly have no idea who I would want to step in. I was kind of hoping Spags would rehab his value, but...yeah....no....

                I liked Bowles and Quinn last year.
                I have no idea either. But I think I said it earlier, I usually don't pay enough attention to other team's coaches to ever really know.

                I feel like we missed out on Arians too when he was taking interviews.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Now well never win another superbowl!! EVER! The curse of thee ****

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Now well never win another superbowl!! EVER! The curse of thee ****
                    OMG WE'LL HAVE TO KEEP COUGHLIN ON AS AN ADVISOR!!!!!
                    Our franchise only has 1 super bowl without TC working for the organization!! We're screwed!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • I miss Tom.

                      Comment


                      • I'm still stunned that Jerry Reese is still allowed to **** this team up.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                          I'm still stunned that Jerry Reese is still allowed to **** this team up.
                          Prob bought himself another year for getting Ayers, DRC, and drafting OBJ, Flowers and Collins......maybe....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Finally my Ol' Dirty ******* shirt came in!! I ordered that so long ago that I forgot about it....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Finally my Ol' Dirty ******* shirt came in!! I ordered that so long ago that I forgot about it....
                              What?

                              Comment


                              • the original ODB? You're not familiar with his classical music stylings?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X