Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gaaaahd I want to slap Peter Pan in that commercial.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      Richburg is arguably the best center in the league already..
      Yea I don't know what Dezz is talking about.....he's great.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        because pff said so? He didnt have a good year at guard last year. Nagging injuries this year, terrible running game.

        He gets a mehh from me.
        So youre rating a center based on how good at playing guard he was? lmao....ok dezz....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Yea I don't know what Dezz is talking about.....he's great.
          based on what?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I dont know much about stocks but would it wise to invest in Rugar and Smith&Wesson?

            Meh.....neither is a real growth story although RGR has had a good year. That said, the P/E is on the high side and the dividend is on the low side so likely not a ton of upside.

            SWHR is worse as it's about at its highest price in a long time. There is no dividend and without much growth expected from either, I like to see a dividend. I think there are better places to put your money.

            That's not to say either is bad, they're just not real high potential despite the silly media blather about the US becoming the wild west again.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              If you're an evil son of a ***** you would have invested in Lockheed Martin about 2 years ago....talk about a company that can't fail.

              I got into stocks at 2013 and flirted with the idea but my conscience wouldn't let me. They were 102$ a share at the time....now they're 215$.

              I bought LMT the day GWB won the election.

              Sarcasman, evil son of a *****

              ps - I also bought JNJ after the Tylenol scandal
              Last edited by Sarcasman; 01-05-2016, 01:35 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                Richburg is arguably the best center in the league already..
                I agree. I think Richburg's the real deal.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Meh.....neither is a real growth story although RGR has had a good year. That said, the P/E is on the high side and the dividend is on the low side so likely not a ton of upside.

                  SWHR is worse as it's about at its highest price in a long time. There is no dividend and without much growth expected from either, I like to see a dividend. I think there are better places to put your money.

                  That's not to say either is bad, they're just not real high potential despite the silly media blather about the US becoming the wild west again.
                  Youre grading it a meh? gotcha.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Youre grading it a meh? gotcha.

                    Yes. To put it in sports terms, call it Brett Gardner.

                    Solid but not a game changer in any way

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Gaaaahd I want to slap Peter Pan in that commercial.
                      yeah but that Sinatra tho...
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Yes. To put it in sports terms, call it Brett Gardner.

                        Solid but not a game changer in any way
                        like my ex-gf....she wasn't nearly a 10.....but she was the nicest girl ever before she started dating me.
                        nothing amazing....but I wasn't bringing her home to meet my parents, that's for sure.....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          like my ex-gf....she wasn't nearly a 10.....but she was the nicest girl ever before she started dating me.
                          nothing amazing....but I wasn't bringing her home to meet my parents, that's for sure.....
                          how's Jess doing these days anyway?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            how's Jess doing these days anyway?
                            lol it was nobody named Jess....
                            but anyway....I'm sure she's awful. I ruin everything lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • anyone watch that Netflix doc series thing, "Making a Murderer" yet? I'm like half through it, it's ****ing crazy.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                like my ex-gf....she wasn't nearly a 10.....but she was the nicest girl ever before she started dating me.
                                nothing amazing....but I wasn't bringing her home to meet my parents, that's for sure.....
                                She live under a bridge or something?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X