Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    How I make my money:

    1. beg my parents for it
    2. return as may cans as possible
    3. repeat #1
    Hit up the Bank of Dad.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      saw the first epi, pretty good.
      Yea man, it's well done....I was curious to see how theyd pull off a 10 hour documentary.
      They did.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        I thought you and Nora had a thing going ?
        Oh, we ****ed that up pretty fast too. This is why I can't have nice things.

        edit - it's really not as bad as I made it sound.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Oh, we ****ed that up pretty fast too. This is why I can't have nice things.

          edit - it's really not as bad as I made it sound.
          haha ..sorry man keep fishing !!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Yea man, it's well done....I was curious to see how theyd pull off a 10 hour documentary.
            They did.
            Honestly, if you heard some guy saying the county is trying to frame me, you would think the guy was ****ing nuts. Especially a guy like this. Just finished the 2nd episode.


            That DA from the first trial is huuuuuuge piece of ****. How do people like that live with themselves?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Oh, we ****ed that up pretty fast too. This is why I can't have nice things.

              edit - it's really not as bad as I made it sound.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Honestly, if you heard some guy saying the county is trying to frame me, you would think the guy was ****ing nuts. Especially a guy like this. Just finished the 2nd episode.


                That DA from the first trial is huuuuuuge piece of ****. How do people like that live with themselves?
                oh man....just wait....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    oh man....just wait....
                    Hoooly **** haha

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Oh, we ****ed that up pretty fast too. This is why I can't have nice things.

                      edit - it's really not as bad as I made it sound.
                      you guys broke up?
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        you guys broke up?
                        pretty much. no biggie though, wasn't anything harsh
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          pretty much. no biggie though, wasn't anything harsh
                          I'm very disappointed in you. I approved of that girl.
                          You bring so few nice girls home for us to meet.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            pretty much. no biggie though, wasn't anything harsh

                            Comment


                            • Pizz likes girls?
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I'm very disappointed in you. I approved of that girl.
                                You bring so few nice girls home for us to meet.
                                I don't like how you're insinuating it was my fault lol.

                                Long story short: She's still young, and I'm not so young anymore, and I think it may have scared her that I was in it for the long haul, and she's not even committed to staying in this town much longer(Grad school elsewhere is a possibility for her soon).
                                Girls are weird....
                                Anyway.....I'm disappointed, but, she's a sweet girl, and her and I are still cool. it was just a "thing" I guess.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X