This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I don't like how you're insinuating it was my fault lol.

Long story short: She's still young, and I'm not so young anymore, and I think it may have scared her that I was in it for the long haul, and she's not even committed to staying in this town much longer(Grad school elsewhere is a possibility for her soon).
    Girls are weird....
    Anyway.....I'm disappointed, but, she's a sweet girl, and her and I are still cool. it was just a "thing" I guess.

So, completely your fault, then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Yup! for being me!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Either this too much of this

or too much of this

Comment

• lmao
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ok, so it looks like I will be adding another cat to my household, provided it gets along with my current cat and dog. Last owners abandoned it when they moved out and only a couple of months old, so it needs a name. Would it be inappropriate to name him General Tso?

Comment

lmao
              Well I love you Pizzlebutt.

Bet she never called you that, that *****

Comment

Classic.
                "Innnn yooour eyes"
                One of our first date movies (yes, that was a thing in 1989) and ultimately our wedding song

now I feel really old

Comment

One of our first date movies (yes, that was a thing in 1989) and ultimately our wedding song

now I feel really old
                  Because you are old, but that is ok. It just means you are winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Well I love you Pizzlebutt.

Bet she never called you that, that *****
                    JP is what I get called.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Ok, so it looks like I will be adding another cat to my household, provided it gets along with my current cat and dog. Last owners abandoned it when they moved out and only a couple of months old, so it needs a name. Would it be inappropriate to name him General Tso?
                      I like sesame

Comment

• is it a bit ironic that that guy Gotye is now just...somebody that we used to know?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I like sesame
                          not bad...she was bugging me for a horse last year and I said only if I can name it glue.

Seriously, wtf are we going to do with a horse?

Comment

not bad...she was bugging me for a horse last year and I said only if I can name it glue.

I'd construct a carriage, fully equipped with doors, curtains and the like, just like the old days, and have the horse pull me around town. THAT'S what you would do with a horse!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Very expensive to own a horse..Feed , Vet care , pasture land and a shelter. I guess you could rent space some where hopefully close to where you live so you can feed and clean its stall every day, of coarse you could pay for that also ....cats name for a male "Buster" maybe "Henery" ....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                Very expensive to own a horse..Feed , Vet care , pasture land and a shelter. I guess you could rent space some where hopefully close to where you live so you can feed and clean its stall every day, of coarse you could pay for that also ....cats name for a male "Buster" maybe "Henery" ....
                                I know, I grew up in farm land. But I live in the city now and it would sit on a farm in Bucks county and we'd likely only see it when we visited her parents (which we avoid). It was easy to say no to her on that. The cat was going to be put down, so if it gets along, I don't mind saving a life. Maybe I'll just name him chicken as in "tastes like".

Comment

Working...
                                X