This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    people paid money to watch this tubby guy in tights dance around a boxing ring? Perforated Feces!

He's older than me in this picture you dumbass....oops...I mean Ms. Dumbass.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      oh I thought you meant you never heard of him, never knew he was married to her.
      Not sure if they were married...actually I don't think they were. She divorced Randy Savage in the early 90s I think.
      But her and Luger lived together after WCW collapsed, and she OD'd on a bunch of stuff he had in their place, and he was there, so....idk
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZbtAFq7dP8

Comment

Are you serious?? He body slammed Yokozuna or whatever his name is.
          Did you know all that push was because they, for about 3 months, wanted him to be the next Hogan after Hogan left? It didn't work, because there was that big steroid scandal, and nobody was more guilty than Lex Luger lol

I DID like his gimmick as "The Narcissist Lex Luger" though!! Great heel work! lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Did you know all that push was because they, for about 3 months, wanted him to be the next Hogan after Hogan left? It didn't work, because there was that big steroid scandal, and nobody was more guilty than Lex Luger lol

I DID like his gimmick as "The Narcissist Lex Luger" though!! Great heel work! lol
            I didntknow any of that. I was more into hbk and i forgot Bret Hart.

Comment

I didntknow any of that. I was more into hbk and i forgot Bret Hart.
              HBK was so good...at everything
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                He's older than me in this picture you dumbass....oops...I mean Ms. Dumbass.
                HEY!

It's the first picture that came up, how would I know how old he is in it, never heard of him.

Comment

HEY!

It's the first picture that came up, how would I know how old he is in it, never heard of him.
                  I really don't think you're a dumbass.

Comment

I really don't think you're a dumbass.
                    LOL...I know

But in the case of wrestling I am. Andre is may favorite because he is one of like 5 I know and only know him because of the movie. The Rock also. Hulk Hogan because of Rocky III....um...maybe it is only 3, can't think of any others

Comment

LOL...I know

But in the case of wrestling I am. Andre is may favorite because he is one of like 5 I know and only know him because of the movie. The Rock also. Hulk Hogan because of Rocky III....um...maybe it is only 3, can't think of any others
                      lmao. THUNDERLIPS!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The Rock is a legend on the mic.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LOL...I know

I worked at a gym back in the early 90's near Hartford where all the wrestlers (most anyway) would come to work out when they had an event in Hartford.
                          I can tell you the nicest guy among them was The Million Dallar Man, Ted DiBiase.
                          I noticed that the "bad guys" tended to be the nicest guys.

Comment

I worked at a gym back in the early 90's near Hartford where all the wrestlers (most anyway) would come to work out when they had an event in Hartford.
                            I can tell you the nicest guy among them was The Million Dallar Man, Ted DiBiase.
                            I noticed that the "bad guys" tended to be the nicest guys.
                            Nice.
                            Only wrestling show I've ever been to was in Hartford Civic Center for a Monday Night Raw, when I was a teenager.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The new band is ready to start doing gigs.
                              Name of the band "Our Girl Friday".
                              understated songs with a lot of acoustic music with a few electric guitar songs with our incredible chick singer. We do "Sweet Child Of Mine" like a slow ballad that she friggin kills. We do a reggae version of Walkin' On Sunshine. It's friggin great.

Just sayin'......

Comment

The new band is ready to start doing gigs.
                                Name of the band "Our Girl Friday".
                                understated songs with a lot of acoustic music with a few electric guitar songs with our incredible chick singer. We do "Sweet Child Of Mine" like a slow ballad that she friggin kills. We do a reggae version of Walkin' On Sunshine. It's friggin great.

Just sayin'......
                                How many band names have you had? lol

Have fun, man
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X