• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    eww, which gland??
    Ooops, fixed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Finally get someone new in here and youre scaring her off.
      Can't scare me off!!

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
        Ooops, fixed it!
        Nope! Too late! Gland it is.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Nope! Too late! Gland it is.
          ****!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
            Can't scare me off!!
            Challenge considered.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nope. Don't care. I'm over it. I already spent my requisite 1 week of being outraged at the show. =P

I already have strong feelings against middle America, I don't want to keep revisiting it lmao
              lol what did middle America do to Pizzle?

Comment

lol what did middle America do to Pizzle?
                Does he have "New York Values"?
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• because reasons....?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Its MHs bday today

Comment

• But since you brought up the show Dezz.....I did have one theory as to why both defendants were convicted in their cases.

I think both juries may have legitimately been asleep the ENTIRE time.....
                      And we wouldn't know....they cant show the jurors, so....

=]
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

But since you brought up the show Dezz.....I did have one theory as to why both defendants were convicted in their cases.

I think both juries may have legitimately been asleep the ENTIRE time.....
                        And we wouldn't know....they cant show the jurors, so....

=]
                        Again I dont know if he did it or not but the defense absolutely DESTROYED every piece of evidence brought before them.
                        And if he did do it, I dont think Brenden was involved.
                        I feel bad for all the families involved. What a **** show.

Comment

Again I dont know if he did it or not but the defense absolutely DESTROYED every piece of evidence brought before them.
                          And if he did do it, I dont think Brenden was involved.
                          I feel bad for all the families involved. What a **** show.
                          Yea it's just an all around failure of justice.
                          I take it with a grain of salt though. It is a documentary afterall, it's going to be slanted POV. The show's creator said the he did his best to give the most information as possible, but admitted it's obviously necessary that there be a compelling story within the information or else it just becomes a montage of clips providing info, which is about as entertaining as watching cspan for 24 hours.

I agree with your points, but I also think we don't get the full story regardless.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea it's just an all around failure of justice.
                            I take it with a grain of salt though. It is a documentary afterall, it's going to be slanted POV. The show's creator said the he did his best to give the most information as possible, but admitted it's obviously necessary that there be a compelling story within the information or else it just becomes a montage of clips providing info, which is about as entertaining as watching cspan for 24 hours.

I agree with your points, but I also think we don't get the full story regardless.
                            When I said **** show I meant the whole situation is a mess. The show was great.

Comment

• I need a new show though. Iv been playing Rainbow6 and its pretty good. I havent used the headset in years but you have to with this game. You meetsome funny people. Last night I was playing with a former Marine who was a complete mess. Pushing 40 on all types of hardcore pills. He was like "Yeaa man, everyone need a civil service job. I was a cop and ya guys know that Adam Sandler movie Thats My Boy? Well I couldnt stop talking like him and they told me to stop talking like that or retire, so now I get my pension, money from the Marines, Im set!" lol
                              And another guy who kept saying "Thats how/That not how we do things in Romania!"
                              Good times

Comment

I need a new show though. Iv been playing Rainbow6 and its pretty good. I havent used the headset in years but you have to with this game. You meetsome funny people. Last night I was playing with a former Marine who was a complete mess. Pushing 40 on all types of hardcore pills. He was like "Yeaa man, everyone need a civil service job. I was a cop and ya guys know that Adam Sandler movie Thats My Boy? Well I couldnt stop talking like him and they told me to stop talking like that or retire, so now I get my pension, money from the Marines, Im set!" lol
                                And another guy who kept saying "Thats how/That not how we do things in Romania!"
                                Good times
                                -____-
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X