X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    They go to the same hairdresser.
    Somebody needs to stop that hairdresser....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Whatchu fools doing this weekend?

Driving all over. In Albany NY Saturday, Springfield MA Sunday in Pizz's neighborhood Sunday night through Monday then you and I are going hooker killing on Monday night, right? I got the shovels and the lime like you said. Bought 'em at two different places and paid cash, natch

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Driving all over. In Albany NY Saturday, Springfield MA Sunday in Pizz's neighborhood Sunday night through Monday then you and I are going hooker killing on Monday night, right? I got the shovels and the lime like you said. Bought 'em at two different places and paid cash, natch
        Time to do Gods work.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I hate paying someone for something stupid and simple that I can take care of myself. Big jobs I hire out. At least I live in the same building so it is only a mild annoyance, but still. Most of the tenants are fine, I have this one guy who is both lazy and dumb and calls me about every stupid little thing. He was pissed last month that I am raising his rent when his lease comes up. I said consider it an annoyance surcharge. Could be worse, at least he pays relatively on time and he doesn't exert enough effort in a day to wreck the place.

I used to do that. It now makes more economic sense to have a management co do it for me.

Comment

I got suckered into watching my cousins dog tomorrow into Sunday and hes kind of a handful. Hes good but energetic. Not sure about tonight yet.

What type of guns do you have?

What is your cousin's dog gonna do that's worth watching?

Comment

Time to do Gods work.
              Zactly. Who are we to judge?

Comment

• The hooker killer from Poughkeepsie died in prison a year and a half ago. He was my middle school hall monitor.

We're about due to lock up another soon.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  What is your cousin's dog gonna do that's worth watching?
                  Torment my dog, get in the garbage. I dont know well see. Hes good but hes wacky and I hate putting dogs in cages, ya know.

Comment

Torment my dog, get in the garbage. I dont know well see. Hes good but hes wacky and I hate putting dogs in cages, ya know.
                    both our dogs were crate trained. We don't have them assembled anymore, but it really makes them respect spaces better I feel. If we need someone to watch Ella, we bring her crate, but, she's usually fine after her initial anxiety goes away.

speaking of.....jeez....she's bad sometimes. We all went to my mom's for dinner last night, and as soon as my brother walked in the door, Ella starts shaking. She can't handle him for some reason. He's very loving toward her, but maybe it's because he's loud, she's deathly afraid of him. Put it this way...when he's around, she acts the same way as when fireworks are going off. It's crazy.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/e...tine/78799918/
                      Hope its good.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        both our dogs were crate trained. We don't have them assembled anymore, but it really makes them respect spaces better I feel. If we need someone to watch Ella, we bring her crate, but, she's usually fine after her initial anxiety goes away.

speaking of.....jeez....she's bad sometimes. We all went to my mom's for dinner last night, and as soon as my brother walked in the door, Ella starts shaking. She can't handle him for some reason. He's very loving toward her, but maybe it's because he's loud, she's deathly afraid of him. Put it this way...when he's around, she acts the same way as when fireworks are going off. It's crazy.
                        Oh nah, hes crate trained as well, so was mine. Tuck loved his cage, when he was tired at night he would go in on his own. I just feel bad leaving him in there for more than a few hours.
                        My previous dog was petrified of any loud noises. Felt bad.

Comment

Oh nah, hes crate trained as well, so was mine. Tuck loved his cage, when he was tired at night he would go in on his own. I just feel bad leaving him in there for more than a few hours.
                          My previous dog was petrified of any loud noises. Felt bad.
                          Yea, Ella would voluntarily sit in her crate all the time. we didn't close it or anything, she would just sleep in it cuz it was HER house. Now she just sleeps wherever she damn well pleases lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• At least Tom wont be an Eagle.

Comment

• I can't deal with people calling Ben McAdoo "BM".........

We are coached by Bowel Movement..........cannot unsee......
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

At least Tom wont be an Eagle.
                                word.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X