This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I have never eaten at a Chipotle in my life. I don't even know where the nearest one is.

Am I missing out? I kind of doubt it...
    You aren't. If you need a quick mean they aren't a terrible option, but there is no reason to seek one out to go to.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Moes is so much better.
      It is more of the same, including that Qdoba place also. All crap, but not the worst options in the quick crappy food market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        You guys don't know what queso is? Oy.
        Queso means cheese is Spanish. I am fairly certain everyone here knows what cheese is.

Comment

• uh oh, Rachel Rays here.

Comment

uh oh, Rachel Rays here.
            Where? I hate that *****. Doesn't know squat about cooking and is spreading her ignorance to the masses.

Comment

uh oh, Rachel Rays here.
              Rachel Ray........she could still get it, too
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Where? I hate that *****. Doesn't know squat about cooking and is spreading her ignorance to the masses.
                I don't think she's still around, is she? you care too much lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I don't think she's still around, is she? you care too much lol
                    I have worked serving and preparing food for a long time. I truly love to cook, love cooking for others even more. It drives me nuts to hear people say, "but Rachel Ray....." insert completely ignorant thing. Because they think they are learning something from her when she is actually making them dumber. It is really infuriating having to be nice to somebody and act like they are of course correct when they complain about something they have no clue about because they heard it from Rachel Ray.

Comment

I have worked serving and preparing food for a long time. I truly love to cook, love cooking for others even more. It drives me nuts to hear people say, "but Rachel Ray....." insert completely ignorant thing. Because they think they are learning something from her when she is actually making them dumber. It is really infuriating having to be nice to somebody and act like they are of course correct when they complain about something they have no clue about because they heard it from Rachel Ray.
                      I literally haven't heard anyone make mention of her name in like 10 years prior to dezz randomly dropping that earlier.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I literally haven't heard anyone make mention of her name in like 10 years prior to dezz randomly dropping that earlier.
                        you still haven't, unless you can hear text.

Comment

you still haven't, unless you can hear text.
                          hmm....true enough, jmike.....true enough
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmm....true enough, jmike.....true enough
                            Being the literal person that I am, I must also question the "literally" portion of your comment. I cannot believe that you remember January 22, 2006 so well that you even recall hearing Rachel Ray mentioned, nor likely that you have not in the intervening years. A person's memory is not generally that specific.

Comment

Being the literal person that I am, I must also question the "literally" portion of your comment. I cannot believe that you remember January 22, 2006 so well that you even recall hearing Rachel Ray mentioned, nor likely that you have not in the intervening years. A person's memory is not generally that specific.
                              "litree"

Comment

I LITERALLY stopped reading half way through that post

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X