• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    good game.
    loved it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      snows over the hood of my car.....Ill get it tomorrahh
      i got literally nothing. never saw a flake.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• How did he not go gronk on 2pt conversion? It was the only play they didn't double him

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
          How did he not go gronk on 2pt conversion? It was the only play they didn't double him
          Yea I saw that.

Denvers pass rush played amazing.

Comment

• I am sick of this snow and I really hate this city sometimes.

City ordinance requires I keep my sidewalks clear (Need to anyway for my tenants). The buildings are so close you can't throw the snow anywhere but into the street, otherwise you will just be throwing it onto your neighbors' sidewalk. When you finally get it clear so you don't get fined, the city sends a plow by to push it right back on the sidewalk you cleared, *&%$#.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I am sick of this snow and I really hate this city sometimes.

City ordinance requires I keep my sidewalks clear (Need to anyway for my tenants). The buildings are so close you can't throw the snow anywhere but into the street, otherwise you will just be throwing it onto your neighbors' sidewalk. When you finally get it clear so you don't get fined, the city sends a plow by to push it right back on the sidewalk you cleared, *&%$#.
              It's life in the city.
              Where do you want them to put the snow?
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                It's life in the city.
                I didn't say there was a solution, just hate it and it sucks. I am soooooo f'n tired and sore from shoveling. If they allowed parking on this side of the street, the sidewalks would be clear and all the cars would be buried like the other side of the street. What I would like is the city not to hand me a ticket for having the sidewalks covered in snow 10 minutes after the plow piled it there for me and I am in the process of trying to clear it for the 6th time in 3 days.

I mean seriously....I am out there at 2 am last night clearing it away. Get up to go to work and as I am going down the front steps...plow covers it again. I go in to get a shovel, and no sooner do I start shoveling AGAIN, this guy hands me a ticket. When I explain what happened, he says, it is Monday morning ma'am, you have had all weekend to get it done. Well dumb **** is was done. I bet he is just following the plow around town just to get more revenue for the city.

aaaarrrrghh

Comment

• I mean, heck, he could still see the plow rumbling down the street causing the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    It's life in the city.

There are ways to manage it but they require brains, organization and coordination. None of which exist in government.

Comment

You're going to have to acquire a flamethrower and just melt it all away. If you happen to accidentally burn a neighboring house down, I believe the city is responsible for the insurance. SO LONG as you are ON the sidewalk while flamethrowing.

Trust me, I'm a lawyer.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        You're going to have to acquire a flamethrower and just melt it all away. If you happen to accidentally burn a neighboring house down, I believe the city is responsible for the insurance. SO LONG as you are ON the sidewalk while flamethrowing.

Trust me, I'm a lawyer.
                        lets go toe to toe in bird law and see who comes out the victor
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          lets go toe to toe in bird law and see who comes out the victor
                          It's not governed by reason
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You probably shouldn't though, Bill....

Because I know a lot about the law, and Various other lawyerings.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I live on a place and there hasnt been one plow since Saturday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                You probably shouldn't though, Bill....

Because I know a lot about the law, and Various other lawyerings.
                                filibuster
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X