Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    yesssssssss
    Did you get laid or something? youre awfully giddy.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Did you get laid or something? youre awfully giddy.
      nah...just like when people burn you
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        yesssssssss

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          nah...just like when people burn you

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            nah...just like when people burn you
            Jmikes jokes are weak. She couldnt burn a piece of toast

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Jmikes jokes are weak. She couldnt burn a piece of toast
              she said she was going to castrate you for the better of humankind....it doesn't have to be funny.....but it's still hilarious lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • But yes, I would agree that jmike's humor is certainly not always amusing....although she loves it, so hey, to each their own.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  But yes, I would agree that jmike's humor is certainly not always amusing....although she loves it, so hey, to each their own.
                  You just don't appreciate funny.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    You just don't appreciate funny.
                    "funny" is a subjective art, as you yourself preached.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      "funny" is a subjective art, as you yourself preached.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I hate taxes....

                        I increased the amount I pay to state, because every year I owe money to NY....I figured if I broke even, and came back with $0, that'd be fine.

                        But nope, in fact this year I owe more than I ever have.

                        And don't get me started about how I get less and less back each year.

                        Never give the government a free loan; it doesn't deserve it.

                        I write - what I consider to be - a very large check every year. I hate it, but what are ya gonna do? Death and taxes...

                        I consider it paying the freight to live in the best country in the world

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Never give the government a free loan; it doesn't deserve it.

                          I write - what I consider to be - a very large check every year. I hate it, but what are ya gonna do? Death and taxes...

                          I consider it paying the freight to live in the best country in the world
                          indeeeeeeed
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Anyone ever see Facing Ali? Great documentary on a bunch of fighters who fought him. Its a few years old.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Anyone ever see Facing Ali? Great documentary on a bunch of fighters who fought him. Its a few years old.
                              hmm nope. but i'll check it out.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Never give the government a free loan; it doesn't deserve it.

                                I write - what I consider to be - a very large check every year. I hate it, but what are ya gonna do? Death and taxes...

                                I consider it paying the freight to live in the best country in the world
                                Just make sure you withhold 110% of your previous year's tax liability, otherwise they will send a penalty for not making proper deposits.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X