Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    hmm nope. but i'll check it out.
    Yea you think Ali, greatest ever, most of his fights were easy. No.
    Guess thats part of the legend though.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Anyone ever see Facing Ali? Great documentary on a bunch of fighters who fought him. Its a few years old.
      Just saw it last night; I really liked it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Just make sure you withhold 110% of your previous year's tax liability, otherwise they will send a penalty for not making proper deposits.

        I have no idea of this penalty for which you kindly have warned me. I bring all my crap to my accountant in Jan or early Feb, he sends me an email telling me to send him a check for X. I send it and he files an extension while we wait forever for a K-1 (always the same one). He then files and I either get a little back or not.

        I don't ask a lot of questions and I assume he appreciates that

        ps - thank you for the heads up
        Last edited by Sarcasman; 01-27-2016, 01:29 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Just saw it last night; I really liked it.
          Foreman on Frazier: he said to me once he didnt want his wife hearing he was an Uncle Tom, he didnt want his wife thinking he was looking in peoples windows.

          hahaha

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Foreman on Frazier: he said to me once he didnt want his wife hearing he was an Uncle Tom, he didnt want his wife thinking he was looking in peoples windows.

            hahaha

            Frazier was my favorite.

            Comment


            • Sometimes when i'm helping members, if I get the impression that i'm going too fast and they think im forcing them out, I just start reading something online just to stretch the interaction out a liiiiittle bit longer lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Frazier was my favorite.
                Mine too. I like Foreman as well, very humble.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Sometimes when i'm helping members, if I get the impression that i'm going too fast and they think im forcing them out, I just start reading something online just to stretch the interaction out a liiiiittle bit longer lol
                  What the hell is the average age of a member? 90?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    What the hell is the average age of a member? 90?
                    Yesterday, yes...today, I've helped some youngins.....

                    but yea man I help a looooooot of old people
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Yesterday, yes...today, I've helped some youngins.....

                      but yea man I help a looooooot of old people

                      I upgraded my phone yesterday and the person who was handling it answered my complaint about the size of the phone this way, "yeah, they are definitely getting bigger but it should be ok, the bigger screen is easier to see so it's better for older people"

                      Me: "thanks?"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I upgraded my phone yesterday and the person who was handling it answered my complaint about the size of the phone this way, "yeah, they are definitely getting bigger but it should be ok, the bigger screen is easier to see so it's better for older people"

                        Me: "thanks?"
                        lmao

                        I hate some of the new phones being that large. Is it cool to keep a tablet in your pocket? I gotta say, when I see people making calls on their iphone 6+ phones, I think they look ridiculous.
                        At this rate we'll be bragging about out 60" screen tvs that double as cell phones "It's cool, because I can wear it as a backpack, and when I get home, it's got a quick mount bracket for my wall again. Battery life isn't that great, but...I got this cool 25' extension cord that plugs into whatever wall I'm near, OR I can just hard wire it right to my car battery in a pinch!"
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Unfriended is the greatest movie ever.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Unfriended is the greatest movie ever.
                            right, because horror movies can be anything other than terrible.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              right, because horror movies can be anything other than terrible.
                              I find horror movies funny. this was one of the funniest Iv seen.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I find horror movies funny. this was one of the funniest Iv seen.
                                lol, so you like them ironically? That's a very hipster thing to do, Dezz
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X