X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lmao

I hate some of the new phones being that large. Is it cool to keep a tablet in your pocket? I gotta say, when I see people making calls on their iphone 6+ phones, I think they look ridiculous.
    At this rate we'll be bragging about out 60" screen tvs that double as cell phones "It's cool, because I can wear it as a backpack, and when I get home, it's got a quick mount bracket for my wall again. Battery life isn't that great, but...I got this cool 25' extension cord that plugs into whatever wall I'm near, OR I can just hard wire it right to my car battery in a pinch!"

I have an ipad mini - I might as well use that.

This is just a 6s but it's still too big

Comment

lmao

I hate some of the new phones being that large. Is it cool to keep a tablet in your pocket? I gotta say, when I see people making calls on their iphone 6+ phones, I think they look ridiculous.
      At this rate we'll be bragging about out 60" screen tvs that double as cell phones "It's cool, because I can wear it as a backpack, and when I get home, it's got a quick mount bracket for my wall again. Battery life isn't that great, but...I got this cool 25' extension cord that plugs into whatever wall I'm near, OR I can just hard wire it right to my car battery in a pinch!"
      Same I hate the bigger screens. But then again, I didn't get a smartphone until like a year ago. My favorite phone was the tiny little samsung about 3 inches high that did nothing but make phone calls and texts. It was great. I couldn't even feel it when it was in my pants pocket. It finally broke so I had to get a new one. I went to the verizon store and said, "i want the smallest phone you have". And they gave me this big ole phone with a camera in it. "No, i want the smallest piece of poop phone you got". "This is it.". I hated it. And I hate carrying my smart phone in my pocket as well.

Before small was cool. Now bigger the better. Funny how it all works.
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Yesterday, yes...today, I've helped some youngins.....

but yea man I help a looooooot of old people
        I do almost all my banking online and make deposits in a night drop. I'd say it is because of the demographic that still goes into banks regularly to do their banking moreso than a representation of the membership as a whole.

Comment

lol, so you like them ironically? That's a very hipster thing to do, Dezz
          I do too, bite me.

Some fun horror
          Trollhunter
          Dead Snow (dubbed is hilarious)
          Behind the Mask - The Rise of Leslie Vernon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I have an ipad mini - I might as well use that.

This is just a 6s but it's still too big
            I dislike iphones, I have such trouble finding a phone I like they are all so big. Got an HTC right now and decent phone, but I look ridiculous using it because it is so big.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I do almost all my banking online and make deposits in a night drop. I'd say it is because of the demographic that still goes into banks regularly to do their banking moreso than a representation of the membership as a whole.
              People who come in almost daily are the primary reason my job requires so much more than what my job actually is. My job is to establish business accounts, and originate and finalize consumer loans. But, because of the ridiculous amount of generic foot traffic, that becomes like 10% of my job sadly.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

People who come in almost daily are the primary reason my job requires so much more than what my job actually is. My job is to establish business accounts, and originate and finalize consumer loans. But, because of the ridiculous amount of generic foot traffic, that becomes like 10% of my job sadly.
                Generic foot traffic is 10% of your job? How does that work? Does it come in white boxed labeled "FOOT TRAFFIC"?

Comment

Generic foot traffic is 10% of your job? How does that work? Does it come in white boxed labeled "FOOT TRAFFIC"?
                  I only do my ACTUAL job 10% of the time because of all the other BS they have us do.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I used too much zzzquil last night. I woke up so groggy, and now i'm on the verge of passing out at work
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I only do my ACTUAL job 10% of the time because of all the other BS they have us do.
                      Wow, must smell bad there 90% of the time.

Comment

boooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          boooooooo

You don't know who the dad is among 7 men? My god woman it's a vagina not a facebook friend request.

Comment

What are you COOKING for lunch? And when will you place it in front of me?

Comment

You don't know who the dad is among 7 men? My god woman it's a vagina not a facebook friend request.
                              lol

Before Judge Mathis is on theres a show paternity court. Unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                What are you COOKING for lunch? And when will you place it in front of me?
                                Your pet rabbit. Sometime in your sleep tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X