Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    ya hate us cause you anus!
    There are very few people in this world I hate and none of them post on this thread.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Well you should stop trying then.
      Yeah....Trying isn't working for him.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Ok question for you fantasy players.

        A co-worker here is talking about his for money fantasy league and how he barely won any games but earned more money through the season than the winner. Apparently he went about collecting talent and using his low waiver wire position to get as many desired players as possible. He would then trade those players to the team that would pay him the most for them, in real money.

        Question, is this a common thing in money leagues?

        Seems kind of shady to me and not in the spirit of the competition.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Ok question for you fantasy players.

          A co-worker here is talking about his for money fantasy league and how he barely won any games but earned more money through the season than the winner. Apparently he went about collecting talent and using his low waiver wire position to get as many desired players as possible. He would then trade those players to the team that would pay him the most for them, in real money.

          Question, is this a common thing in money leagues?

          Seems kind of shady to me and not in the spirit of the competition.
          It shouldn't be allowed. And your coworker is lying.
          Last edited by gmen0820; 01-27-2016, 09:28 PM.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Ok question for you fantasy players.

            A co-worker here is talking about his for money fantasy league and how he barely won any games but earned more money through the season than the winner. Apparently he went about collecting talent and using his low waiver wire position to get as many desired players as possible. He would then trade those players to the team that would pay him the most for them, in real money.

            Question, is this a common thing in money leagues?

            Seems kind of shady to me and not in the spirit of the competition.
            yea, sounds like BS, but...that's obvious collusion and shouldnt be allowed.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • All my "healthy" co-workers keep getting so sick, and I make them so mad because I'm like "i'm the epitome of unhealthy. I drink too much, smoke too much, consume far too much caffeine, and don't work out enough, and here I am, healthy as an ox, while all you guys are constantly sick. That's the REAL survival of the fittest!!"

              I honestly don't think any illness can live in me, because my blood is too toxic lol

              anyway.....2 of them called out today =(
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • The joke will be on them when you croak long before they do.

                JP = winning with tiger blood

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  The joke will be on them when you croak long before they do.

                  JP = winning with tiger blood
                  I'm going to get really unlucky and somehow live to be 100........
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • maybe it was the tiger who gave Charlie aids.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      yea, sounds like BS, but...that's obvious collusion and shouldnt be allowed.
                      IDK, don't particularly care, just overheard him talking about it and thought it sounded odd.

                      Comment


                      • Wow, I didnt think it was possible to be even more dapper today than yesterday

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Wow, I didnt think it was possible to be even more dapper today than yesterday
                          Ok, now you're just saying words, man.....

                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • It was 30 years ago today when the Challenger accident occurred. I was coming back to the office from lunch when I heard about it.
                            Ronald Reagan gave this speech that night which was possibly the most eloquent speech I've ever heard.
                            The last line still makes me tear up. Yes....I'm a sap........

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7icmqgsow
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              It was 30 years ago today when the Challenger accident occurred. I was coming back to the office from lunch when I heard about it.
                              Ronald Reagan gave this speech that night which was possibly the most eloquent speech I've ever heard.
                              The last line still makes me tear up. Yes....I'm a sap........

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7icmqgsow
                              I'll have to check that out when I get home. Obviously, I was only a little lad back then.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                maybe it was the tiger who gave Charlie aids.
                                No wonder his golf game has gone so badly so quickly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X