Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    It was 30 years ago today when the Challenger accident occurred. I was coming back to the office from lunch when I heard about it.
    Ronald Reagan gave this speech that night which was possibly the most eloquent speech I've ever heard.
    The last line still makes me tear up. Yes....I'm a sap........

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7icmqgsow
    I dont have time to check at the moment, but I think that last line was from a poem by a fighter pilot.
    All of his speeches were good.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-28-2016, 01:46 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      No wonder his golf game has gone so badly so quickly.
      hiiiyooo

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I dont have time to check at the moment, but I think that last line was from a poem by a fighter pilot.
        All of his speeches were good.
        That's right. That speech was written by Peggy Noonan who is one of the most brilliant speech writers of all time. Only comparable to Ted Sorensen.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          That's right. That speech was written by Peggy Noonan who is one of the most brilliant speech writers of all time. Only comparable to Ted Sorensen.
          Took the words right outta my mouth

          Comment


          • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfKGUF9uDxU

            we need a leader again.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Make America great again!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                Make America great again!
                Trump sucks.

                Comment


                • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZ3-a7lCAU

                  hahahaaa

                  Comment


                  • I can't hit links at work so I'm just going to assume that they're lame and unfunny.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I can't hit links at work so I'm just going to assume that they're lame and unfunny.
                      That's a good rule of thumb imo
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I can't hit links at work so I'm just going to assume that they're lame and unfunny.
                        "whaaat?!"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I can't hit links at work so I'm just going to assume that they're lame and unfunny.
                          I can and I still assume they will be lame and unfunny.....which they are.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I can and I still assume they will be lame and unfunny.....which they are.
                            Death, taxes, and Dezz being lame & unfunny.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              "whaaat?!"
                              And let me give you advice. If you want people to actually click on the link you need to tease it. You have to set it up and make people sufficiently curious.....so they are more likely to click.

                              A simple...Hahaha.....Doesn't cut it.

                              You kids know nothing about anything!!!
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                And let me give you advice. If you want people to actually click on the link you need to tease it. You have to set it up and make people sufficiently curious.....so they are more likely to click.

                                A simple...Hahaha.....Doesn't cut it.

                                You kids know nothing about anything!!!
                                ohhh shut up. You dont even know who it is.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X