This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I like what jmike is saying, but she just isn't going far enough with it (give her a break -- she's a woman). There should only be one player from each position, and when someone usurps the incumbent HoFer, the guy leaving the HoF is obligated to kill himself within 36 hours of the new candidates induction.
    lmao
    that really adds a new dimension to professional sports.....like "Ehhh, you know what....I don't really wanna be good anymore. It's fine.....I think i'll just tank for a few years."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lmao
      that really adds a new dimension to professional sports.....like "Ehhh, you know what....I don't really wanna be good anymore. It's fine.....I think i'll just tank for a few years."
      God forbid a sport of "warriors" actually inducts to that effect.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

What you don't understand is that you can't compare the best of the 1950s to the best of 2016. There's literally no argument you could make otherwise.
        If their play can't weather the test of time and competition then they should not have voted in in the first place. Give them their trophy and baskin robbins coupon and send him on his way.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          I like what jmike is saying, but she just isn't going far enough with it (give her a break -- she's a woman). There should only be one player from each position, and when someone usurps the incumbent HoFer, the guy leaving the HoF is obligated to kill himself within 36 hours of the new candidates induction.
          Killing himself might be a bit much, but the ceremony of induction should include the new player tearing the hall of fame jacket off the player he is replacing. If he's dead already, you'll have to dig him up for it, death is no excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Killing himself might be a bit much, but the ceremony of induction should include the new player tearing the hall of fame jacket off the player he is replacing.
            I like this.

Comment

• >.>
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• the hall of fame?! there's only ONE guy yous need to kno is worthy of a hall of fame, and ya already talkin to him!!!
                THE SMACKTALKER SKYWALKER
                Bada Boom, realest guy in the room....HOW YOU DOOOOINNNN'???!!?!

Comment

• I can not stop playing Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I can not stop playing Assassins Creed Black Flag.
                    Is that the one that came out a year or two ago?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• They started coming out too fast and I couldn't keep up. I played AC2, and AC Brotherhood. Really wanted to play AC3 and, well, pretty much all of them , but there's too much!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They started coming out too fast and I couldn't keep up. I played AC2, and AC Brotherhood. Really wanted to play AC3 and, well, pretty much all of them , but there's too much!!!
                        Exactly! They came out every year, and some felt like the same exact game, but this one is dope.
                        Yea it came out when the xbone did I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Exactly! They came out every year, and some felt like the same exact game, but this one is dope.
                          Yea it came out when the xbone did I think.
                          Well, they kept doing spinoff type games...like, I didn't realize at the time, that AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations were all about Ezio. Don't get me wrong, I liked his stories best, but it seemed like a cheap way to make more money for the company.

I still want to play 3...because....'MERICA....but ehh...im lazy.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I don't know if they continued it, but, my favorite part about AC 2 was when you found those random caves/churches, etc that had one of the hidden rooms you had to access for an item, and they basically turned that part of the map into a puzzle. like "hmm how do I get to that next column?!" kind of thing.
                            I LOVED that stuff.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• video games are dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                video games are dumb
                                they are fun. it's no different than watching a movie or your favorite tv show.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X