This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You're worthless to society and then some.
    There is a whole tray of them in my fridge, love them. If you are willing to come over and clean my kitchen floor you can have half of them. And I'll throw in two coconut chocolate caramel clusters.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You have no audience.
      Actually I have 2 now. It was just pizzer, now you also. I'll have to post them twice as much now.

Comment

You're worthless to society and then some.
        Wow....harsh....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You have no audience.
          her audience is people who can't read, and thus, don't have to worry about being disappointed with all of her posts.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Baby boomers are without a doubt the most annoying generation.

I feel no compulsion whatsoever to attempt to defend my generation (yes, I'm in just under the gun for boomer status, damnit). All generations suck. Well except for the greatest generation because, y'know they're the greatest.

And what makes them the greatest is that they took the name the greatest generation before the whiny, narcissitic Gen X or millenials took it for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              There is a whole tray of them in my fridge, love them. If you are willing to come over and clean my kitchen floor you can have half of them. And I'll throw in two coconut chocolate caramel clusters.
              Deal
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Wow....harsh....
                I want my damn deviled egggsssgsggsgsgsss

Comment

I don't know how. I just know how to eat them. All of them.
                  My wife makes the greatest deviled eggs. So good in fact that I ate so many for so long, I now can only eat one or two when she makes them.

Comment

Deal
                    When can you come over? Gotta be here by 3 at the latest. Warning: the 9 year old made breakfast, pancakes.

Comment

• When I call a support dept. for "support" and they are clearly unable to help me, I usually say "never mind, thanks" as a closing, and sometimes they say "Ok no problem..."

NO NO NO.....you don't say NO PROBLEM, as that insinuates I apologized for bothering you. You useless POS, That was my subtle, backhanded way of saying thanks for nothing.....
                      YOU inconvenienced ME!!!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

When I call a support dept. for "support" and they are clearly unable to help me, I usually say "never mind, thanks" as a closing, and sometimes they say "Ok no problem..."

NO NO NO.....you don't say NO PROBLEM, as that insinuates I apologized for bothering you. You useless POS, That was my subtle, backhanded way of saying thanks for nothing.....
                        You need to be more honest. In that situation I say, "you were useless, goodbye." Not nice, but at least I don't leave them with a false sense of competence.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          When can you come over? Gotta be here by 3 at the latest. Warning: the 9 year old made breakfast, pancakes.
                          Instead of waffles? What are you teaching her?

Comment

When I call a support dept. for "support" and they are clearly unable to help me, I usually say "never mind, thanks" as a closing, and sometimes they say "Ok no problem..."

Why don't you simply say, "that's unacceptable" over and over until they address your issue to your satisfaction?

that usualy works for me but, I'm kind of an a-hole so you know I'm OK with being gently, firmly and annoyingly insistent.

Comment

Another generation lost <sigh>

Comment

him

Comment

Working...
                                X