Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Last day at Marco.....
    Perfect weather all week.


    why would anyone reply to him? He's clearly winning, godamnit

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Who yall pullin' for in the Superb Owl ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Last day at Marco.....
        Perfect weather all week.

        That looks hellish, sorry you are stuck there.

        I soooo hate the beach. It is ok in the winter, but there is no place worse to be than the beach in hot weather.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          why would anyone reply to him? He's clearly winning, godamnit
          I live where he vacations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            That looks hellish, sorry you are stuck there.

            I soooo hate the beach. It is ok in the winter, but there is no place worse to be than the beach in hot weather.
            Yeah I'm with you Jmike the last place I want to be when its hot out is the beach.. That looks nice and all but I'd be more inclined to be out in a boat moving around ,fishing maybe ...I'd be more into Alaska during their summer when its hot here in Maine . I'm just not a sit in a lawn chair type got to be doing something... Imagine being on a fishing boat on the Bering Sea in 20 ft waves what a rush that would be...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
              I live where he vacations.

              I'm sorry he's ruining your neighborhood.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                Yeah I'm with you Jmike the last place I want to be when its hot out is the beach.. That looks nice and all but I'd be more inclined to be out in a boat moving around ,fishing maybe ...I'd be more into Alaska during their summer when its hot here in Maine . I'm just not a sit in a lawn chair type got to be doing something... Imagine being on a fishing boat on the Bering Sea in 20 ft waves what a rush that would be...
                Actually went to the pool most every day. It was 82 every day and breezy so it was perfectly comfortable.
                Now I come back to friggin snow.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  I'm sorry he's ruining your neighborhood.
                  I think I saw Imgrate sweeping the sand off the walkway at the hotel. Everybody's got to do something I guess.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I think I saw Imgrate sweeping the sand off the walkway at the hotel. Everybody's got to do something I guess.
                    And what a fine job I did

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I'm sorry he's ruining your neighborhood.
                      Would this classify as racism?
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        Would this classify as racism?
                        Only if you're Canadian.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Only if you're Canadian.
                          Good thing I'm not bill
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                            Right now I would say it's 60/40 that Rubio will be our next President.
                            This is why I suck at predicting things.
                            I now have no idea what's going to happen.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Gather 'round children.....it's Story Time with JP:

                              Friday afternoon went in for m wisdom teeth extraction. One impacted tooth. Other 3 went well, easy peasy lemon squeazy.
                              On the way home, stopping at the pharmacy, im in the car while my mom went int ot get my prescriptions...I could feel blood on the side of my mouth. I was still drugged up, didn't know what to do....just droooled it out the side of the car. my mom finally came back out, and was freaking out. I tried to change the gauze right there, but it wasn't working. finally started to control the bleeding, and i just wanted to go home. After an hour, i was supposed to change the gauze again. But that one wound wasn't clotting. I just couldnt stop bleeding. it got worse and worse and i didnt know why. So my mom called the surgeon, by now it was 730 and they were home for the night. they told me to come back in and he'd look. by now im sweating profusely, trying to soak up blood with gauze, but it's just pouring into a garbage can.
                              Got into the surgeons chair, and i passed out. he cauterized the wound, put something in the socket to clot it, and stitched me again and i came through, where i was left on an IV for about an hour I got brought home, passed out again. and slept until the next morning.
                              My mom, bless her heart stayed awake all night and made sure i was breathing >.>
                              I lost about 3.5 pints of blood over the course of half an hour....it was really scary....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Hope Reese and Mara were watching last night.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X