X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Beatty, Schwartz & Beason cut.
    Damn we now have like 60 -70 mill in cap space.
    Greatest news.....I don't have anything against those guys personally but it was time to cut ties, they were often injured and definitely not a part of this team going forward

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Greatest news.....I don't have anything against those guys personally but it was time to cut ties, they were often injured and definitely not a part of this team going forward
      Agreed, I didnt want Beatty back but Im surprised they let him go.

Comment

Agreed, I didnt want Beatty back but Im surprised they let him go.
        With regards to Beason, I hope this actually opens up an opportunity to get a real LB for the future, not another washed up Brason 2.0, McClain, Paysinger, Keith Rivers, Blackburn, Greg Jones, Bulluck, Goff.......Good God, it's like this team is allergic to good LB's and only takes rejects or washed up old players

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          QT films from best to worst

1. Pulp Fiction
          2. Kill Bill 1
          3. Inglorious Basterds
          4. Jackie Brown
          5. Kill Bill 2
          6. Reservoir Dogs
          7. Django Unchained

Haven't seen the new one yet.
          Django may be last...but it was still outstanding.
          I just combine Kill Bill as one full movie, which as a whole is his best work.
          Reservoir dogs was definitely better than Jackie Brown.....I just DONT like that movie. I didn't even find it entertaining.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I really wonder how Schwartz COULD have been......too bad he barely saw the field....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Reservoir dogs was definitely better than Jackie Brown.....I just DONT like that movie. I didn't even find it entertaining.
              I really hated Kill Bills 2 ending.

Comment

That is because it is a terrible movie. Kill Bill was good, but I think Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs was better.

Comment

• With Beatty gone I think that means one of two things:

1-Flowers is their plan at LT going forward.
                  2-They feel their LT going forward will be there at 10 in Tunsil or Stanley.

My reasoning is, Beatty's contract wasn't crippling this year for a LT and they didn't save enough cap space to replace him with a viable vet LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    With Beatty gone I think that means one of two things:

1-Flowers is their plan at LT going forward.
                    2-They feel their LT going forward will be there at 10 in Tunsil or Stanley.

My reasoning is, Beatty's contract wasn't crippling this year for a LT and they didn't save enough cap space to replace him with a viable vet LT.
                    I really doubt that they would have drafted Flowers if they didn't feel he was the real deal. He played extremely well for a rookie this past season.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I really doubt that they would have drafted Flowers if they didn't feel he was the real deal. He played extremely well for a rookie this past season.
                      I concur, though it would not surprise me if they took a top tackle at 10 this year.

Short of QB, I wouldn't rule out any position at 10 tbh.

Comment

I concur, though it would not surprise me if they took a top tackle at 10 this year.

Short of QB, I wouldn't rule out any position at 10 tbh.
                        I hope they dont. 3 out 4 years taking tackles in the 1st round? no bueno....

pass rush, pass rush, pass rush.

Comment

Tim Roth is extremely under rated.

Comment

Tim Roth is extremely under rated.
                            stop

Comment

stop
                              Huhh???

QT seems to think so. Other wise he wouldnt keep using him. He played a great Mr. Orange and he did well in the hateful 8.

Comment

I see him more as a RT. I'm surprised they cut Beatty.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X