X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur comin right dez[/quote]</p>

nahh man i cant, gotta pull a LT. i posted on saturday i couldnt make itbecause my girlfriend has a stupid ****in artshow in bk at 630. what dumb ****in school has an artshow on a saturday?! but yea she told me "if you dont ****in come im gonna murder you and your family." exact words. hey ibb, remember when i said i loved my girlfriend........................................ ......................lol</p>

</p>

</p>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH MY PRESENCE(EXCEPT YOU, LT) AT GIANTS STADIUM COME OCT.11.</p>[/quote]

U guys are killing me with this pull a LT thing...

It's not my fault we got a family party on Oct. 11... I tried to get out of it, but no...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur comin right dez[/quote]</P>

nahh man i cant, gotta pull a LT. i posted on saturday i couldnt make itbecause my girlfriend has a stupid ****in artshow in bk at 630. what dumb ****in school has an artshow on a saturday?! but yea she told me "if you dont ****in come im gonna murder you and your family." exact words. hey ibb, remember when i said i loved my girlfriend........................................ ......................lol</P>

</P>

</P>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH MY PRESENCE(EXCEPT YOU, LT) AT GIANTS STADIUM COME OCT.11.</P>

[/quote]</P>

actually. maybe after this stupid **** ill hop on a train and meet up with you guys.......yeaaaa i think im going to do that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

nahh man i cant, gotta pull a LT. i posted on saturday i couldnt make itbecause my girlfriend has a stupid ****in artshow in bk at 630. what dumb ****in school has an artshow on a saturday?! but yea she told me "if you dont ****in come im gonna murder you and your family." exact words. hey ibb, remember when i said i loved my girlfriend........................................ ......................lol</P>

</P>

</P>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH MY PRESENCE(EXCEPT YOU, LT) AT GIANTS STADIUM COME OCT.11.</P>

[/quote]

U guys are killing me with this pull a LT thing...

It's not my fault we got a family party on Oct. 11... I tried to get out of it, but no...
        [/quote]</P>

LT, if you dont shut your fuuuuuckin mouth....................................[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="FIONA"]You mean my lucky blue lingerie??[]
          [/quote]
          You know thissssssssss

Comment

Maybe you can get Shockey+Manning all hammered and get him to promise to leave this thread open forever.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="FIONA"]You mean my lucky blue lingerie??[]
              [/quote]
              You know thissssssssss
              [/quote]

Yea but I gotta wear my Boss jersey over it!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                lol well we need somewhere to have the 2010 draft party[/quote]

as if there wasn't literally over a million bars around the NY/NJ area.
                [/quote] lol u make a good point, lets burn the place down lol[/quote]

Now THAT'S the spirit!!!!

I'll be on the duties for next years party in NYC, how bout that???
                [/quote]</P>

if you guys get arrested dont call me to bail you out cuz im not leaving jay dees lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                  lol well we need somewhere to have the 2010 draft party[/quote]

as if there wasn't literally over a million bars around the NY/NJ area.
                  [/quote] lol u make a good point, lets burn the place down lol[/quote]

Now THAT'S the spirit!!!!

I'll be on the duties for next years party in NYC, how bout that???
                  [/quote]</p>

if you guys get arrested dont call me to bail you out cuz im not leaving jay dees lol</p>[/quote]LOL, and we'll do the same for you
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.
                      [/quote]

muhahha, this thread grew on u, MUHAHAHAHAHA
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.
                        [/quote]

muhahha, this thread grew on u, MUHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]And open another thread called 'Offical Giants MB Draft Party'

LOL
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeaaaaa tell me about it. but i think im coming late and dragging her *** with me. then you can all yell at her for making me late.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeaaaaa tell me about it. but i think im coming late and dragging her *** with me. then you can all yell at her for making me late.</P>

[/quote]</P>

nice plan but highly unlikely im sure i wont even know my name by the time you get there lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="FIONA"]You mean my lucky blue lingerie??[]
                              [/quote]
                              wow, preview pics please.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

nice plan but highly unlikely im sure i wont even know my name by the time you get there lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

pleeeease. when i walk in the place the record skips andeveryone will be like" who the ****s that cool cat."</P>

but whats your real name so i can remind you then introduce myself.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X