Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        have a messy room this morning?

Comment

• WHAT THE ****ING **** IS THAT?!!?!?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• MHs love affair with Randle is concerning.

Comment

WHAT THE ****ING **** IS THAT?!!?!?

Comment

• Binged Better call Saul, pretty good.

Mikes so dreamy

Comment

• Watched season one last week. Very good
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    MHs love affair with Randle is concerning.
                    I don't like Randle that much actually.

I'm just OK with his productivity as a #2 WR. Everyone suggesting that he's no good at all need to look at his productivity.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I haven't seen what he's said recently but, I don't like when people accept mediocrity as being good.
                      Randle has always been very disappointing, and unreliable considering his draft position. COULDA HAD T.Y. HILTON INSTEAD!!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I haven't seen what he's said recently but, I don't like when people accept mediocrity as being good.
                        Randle has always been very disappointing, and unreliable considering his draft position. COULDA HAD T.Y. HILTON INSTEAD!!!!
                        Not a matter of accepting anything. If there is someone better that we can get who can help our football team...I say go for it.
                        Until then, there is no legit argument to be made that RR is anywhere near a a problem on this team.
                        Our main problem is defense. We won't win until we improve a lot there. With an average defense last year we would have won 11 games minimum.

And even if you just look at offense, our problems there are all about the running game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Not a matter of accepting anything. If there is someone better that we can get who can help our football team...I say go for it.
                          Until then, there is no legit argument to be made that RR is anywhere near a a problem on this team.
                          Our main problem is defense. We won't win until we improve a lot there. With an average defense last year we would have won 11 games minimum.

And even if you just look at offense, our problems there are all about the running game.
                          Yea, we definitely need a lot of work on that run game. Funny how it finally started to click at the end of the year. Jennings had a strong finish.
                          But even so...the 2.5 years prior to that were pretty pathetic.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He doesn't give a crap about Randle, he's just exercising his arguing muscles.

Comment

Ignore your eyes!! Look at his stats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                He doesn't give a crap about Randle, he's just exercising his arguing muscles.
                                And they are well developed..

Comment

Working...
                                X