• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Hulk hogan
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I agree hes not a major problem but hes unreliable. I think Harris can do better.
      HHwhile I dont think WR is a major concern, its still somewhat of a problem. Cruz is done imo and we should cut ties but I doubt we will.
      Harris is pretty much just a slot guy.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Harris is pretty much just a slot guy.
        I think you can get the same production from Harris if he was out wide. Its not like Randles running crisp routes or is more athletic than him. Randle just has a few inches on him.

Comment

I think you can get the same production from Harris if he was out wide. Its not like Randles running crisp routes or is more athletic than him. Randle just has a few inches on him.
          Guys are in the slot for a reason. They need a free release to be effective.

Comment

• I'm not really a huge Randle fan, especially given his 2nd round selection, but this defense is so atrocious we have to make some sacrifices at other positions of "lesser" need.

I think ODB, Randle, Harris (and Cruz?) could be adequate if we improve the o-line and have a decent run game to go along with it.

This defense is another story.....we literally need upgrades at every single position: DE, DT, LB, CB, and S

Comment

Guys are in the slot for a reason. They need a free release to be effective.
              Harris has been out wide. Lets stop pretending like it doesnt happen. Its not like Randle excels at beating press either.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

This defense is another story.....we literally need upgrades at every single position: DE, DT, LB, CB, and S
                Every. Single. Position.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  People stopping arguing with you because you sound insane does not mean you have argued your point well.
                  MH can be very tedious.

Comment

Harris has been out wide. Lets stop pretending like it doesnt happen. Its not like Randle excels at beating press either.
                    a healthy Harris actually playing wideout made me forget Randle even existed, THAT'S how much better he was with limited time.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

You guys who have fallen in love with Harris crack me up. I like him. He's an outstanding ST guy and he definitely has a role as a WR. But a legit #2 on our offense? That is a bridge too far. Nothing anyone has seen from him so far could possibly back that up.
                      He can be a decent third or 4th WR. That's what he is.

Comment

You guys who have fallen in love with Harris crack me up. I like him. He's an outstanding ST guy and he definitely has a role as a WR. But a legit #2 on our offense? That is a bridge too far. Nothing anyone has seen from him so far could possibly back that up.
                        He can be a decent third or 4th WR. That's what he is.
                        All I said was I think he can be just as good or better than Randle.
                        Randle can easily be replaced. If the Giants can, they should.

Comment

All I said was I think he can be just as good or better than Randle.
                          Randle can easily be replaced. If the Giants can, they should.
                          Guys with 800 yards and 8 TD's as a #2 are NOT easily replaced.
                          That is a myth.

Comment

That is a myth.
                            except the Giants #2 has gotten around the same number of yards every year but 2 since 2007, so if the WR that can do it is hard to find, Eli must be the reason the Giants always seem to have a productive number 2.

Comment

That is a myth.
                              The Pittsburgh Steelers, Arizona Cardinals and like 10 other teams would disagree with you.....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I understand where MHs coming fro mthough. Giants fans want a trio like 2011 and thats rare.

Comment

Working...
                                X