Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to be our starting RT? Everyone keeps saying Pugh is going to start at guard.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Who's going to be our starting RT? Everyone keeps saying Pugh is going to start at guard.
      I don't think the player is on the roster yet. I think they want Hart at RG. For now it looks L to R: Flowers, Pugh, Richburg, Hart, TBD. If they draft Stanley or Tunsil they may move Flowers to the right side, but I don't expect them to take either.

Comment

• Why do they continue to give Olympics (winter or summer) and World Cups to absolute **** holes and/or abnormally polluted areas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
          Why do they continue to give Olympics (winter or summer) and World Cups to absolute **** holes and/or abnormally polluted areas?
          idk, but the whole exposing Sochi thing at the last winter Olympics was VERY telling. They made poor areas even more poor just to make the coastal area nicer. What a dump.

What's the most recent one you're referring to?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

idk, but the whole exposing Sochi thing at the last winter Olympics was VERY telling. They made poor areas even more poor just to make the coastal area nicer. What a dump.

What's the most recent one you're referring to?
            I remember reading Brazil kicked a bunch of poor people out of one neighborhood to build hotels before the world cup. Dont know if its true or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              So if a guy says to you..."Hey man...I'm into the lettuce"............would you know what that means?
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I remember reading Brazil kicked a bunch of poor people out of one neighborhood to build hotels before the world cup. Dont know if its true or not
                Yep, which prepped it for the Olympics too I'm sure.

Pretty much each city has done a LOT of shady things to get the Olympics, because they don't care since it brings in asinine amounts of income.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Who's going to be our starting RT? Everyone keeps saying Pugh is going to start at guard.
                  Right now...Bobby Hart is our starting RT. he outplayed Newhouse easily in his one start.
                  Another reason Tom had to go. How the **** was Newhouse out there after Hart played so well.

This is where TC was friggin infuriating.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    lmao
                    Well do you know what it means?

Our drummer said that to me at last week's practice.

Comment

Right now...Bobby Hart is our starting RT. he outplayed Newhouse easily in his one start.
                      Another reason Tom had to go. How the **** was Newhouse out there after Hart played so well.

This is where TC was friggin infuriating.
                      Yea I hear ya. I honestly didn't pay enough attention to how the line was working. Pass protection was good, run blocking not so much. I had no idea who Hart was when his name started popping up later on.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Because: Philadelphia
                        philly is great
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          philly is great
                          FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

(yea, I just brought that back for 5 seconds)
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Philly is no better or worse than most major cities. There are some things that suck and there are some things that are great both for visiting and living here.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              philly is great
                              Maybe the worst post in the history of the Giants MB.

Comment

Maybe the worst post in the history of the Giants MB.
                                We can add this to the list of things you and I actually agree on.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X