Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine guys I get it you dislike Philadelphia. Give it a rest though, it is my home, I like it and I don't go out of my way to criticize your home.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Fine guys I get it you dislike Philadelphia. Give it a rest though, it is my home, I like it and I don't go out of my way to criticize your home.
      Because Western Mass is awesome.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Fine guys I get it you dislike Philadelphia. Give it a rest though, it is my home, I like it and I don't go out of my way to criticize your home.
        for what it's worth, I love being from NY more than I like being IN New York currently.

btw, you're no fun if we can't make fun of anything about you that we want!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          for what it's worth, I love being from NY more than I like being IN New York currently.

Agreed.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Make fun of me all you want, just lay off the city, it is getting old and I hear digs on it all over this board for no other reason than we all hate the Eagles.

Comment

funny, but you'd lose that bet.
              Perhaps he should have said, "I guarantee that the chick on the right with the red hair has never been in the same room at the exact same time with a naked man" That might change the odds a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Because Western Mass is awesome.
                Never spent much time there, but a lived in Boston for a bit. Good city, but not the best point in my life while I was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Perhaps he should have said, "I guarantee that the chick on the right with the red hair has never been in the same room at the exact same time with a naked man" That might change the odds a bit.
                  Not by much and only if it was her choice. Men are easy, only need someone willing.

Comment

Make fun of me all you want, just lay off the city, it is getting old and I hear digs on it all over this board for no other reason than we all hate the Eagles.
                    aaaaaaand your point?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

aaaaaaand your point?
                      forget it

Comment

• What I love about Philly:

ECW
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          Why do they continue to give Olympics (winter or summer) and World Cups to absolute **** holes and/or abnormally polluted areas?
                          Olympics because of politics (and payoffs, although the payoff part is a given with politics)

World Cup because no one in America cares and except for a couple of European countries the only areas that do care are ****holes.

Comment

• you guys see MH new commercial?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYhw...hSJXioxvsUfLhw

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Olympics because of politics (and payoffs, although the payoff part is a given with politics)

World Cup because no one in America cares and except for a couple of European countries the only areas that do care are ****holes.
                              FIFA is a whole other monster. They are one of the shadiest, most corrupt organizations around......just like politicians lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Well do you know what it means?

Our drummer said that to me at last week's practice.
                                It means he's into you.

Or weed.

Maybe both

Comment

Working...
                                X