X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    The urban blight there is horrible.
    It's literally a dying city.
    Hasn't its population taken a nosedive. I recall reading an article that said that if it continued its population would no longer qualify as a "city" in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I havent been following like I used to since Jeter retired which is odd because its not like I was watching just because of Jeter.
      I'm glad he finally retired. I may start watching again. Hate that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Hasn't its population taken a nosedive. I recall reading an article that said that if it continued its population would no longer qualify as a "city" in a few years.
        What defines a community as a "city" is it's form of government, not it's population.
        That aside, the blight is the product of a mass exodus from Detroit. The town is dying. They don't even have the tax revenues to police the streets properly. Crime in Detroit is a nightmare. Add the fact that the city government has been a corrupt sham for years and you have the disaster that is Detroit, Michigan.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'm glad he finally retired. I may start watching again. Hate that guy.

Comment

What defines a community as a "city" is it's form of government, not it's population.
            That aside, the blight is the product of a mass exodus from Detroit. The town is dying. They don't even have the tax revenues to police the streets properly. Crime in Detroit is a nightmare. Add the fact that the city government has been a corrupt sham for years and you have the disaster that is Detroit, Michigan.
            Remembering a half read article from a year ago is not a strength of mine, but thank you for the clarification.

They should just see about manufacturing some Robo-cops, it'll solve everything.

Comment

She should have slugged him.

Smug creep.

Comment

She should have slugged him.

Smug creep.
                You sound jeal, mikey.

Comment

You sound jeal, mikey.
                  Jealous of what? Having some smug, creepy sleazball dump champagne on my head while I am trying to work? F him

Most overrated player in the history of the game.

Comment

Jealous of what? Having some smug, creepy sleazball dump champagne on my head while I am trying to work? F him

Just another pampered, spoiled, entitled athlete like most of them.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      referring to Qatar I assume. Yea, I remember when they first won the bid for the WC, and people were like wtf, are we getting AC'd stadiums? and they said yes that they were building billions of $$ in stadiums for the WC.
                      SOLID INVESTMENT!!!
                      (i'm sure they don't care. so much goddamn money in that little dessert island)

It's soccer, nobody cares.

Comment

Just another pampered, spoiled, entitled athlete like most of them.
                        I think I hate him more because I am a Yankees fan. Haven't watched in years because I got sick of watching him on the team. Now I have just lost all interest in baseball.

Comment

Does a story come with all that anger?

Comment

I think I hate him more because I am a Yankees fan. Haven't watched in years because I got sick of watching him on the team. Now I have just lost all interest in baseball.
                            WHO are you? lol what yankee fan hates Jeter?

Comment

Does a story come with all that anger?
                              Not for this forum

Comment

Not for this forum
                                He stole your girl, didnt he?

Comment

Working...
                                X