This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    WHO are you? lol what yankee fan hates Jeter?
    I do, he drove me away from the game entirely. I tried finding a new team to root for, but I just couldn't do it, so I stopped watching altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I tried finding a new team to root for,
      Ughh you pulled a MH ??
      -100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000

Comment

He stole your girl, didnt he?
        Haha, no. She's still with me and none of the others did I care enough about to get upset over ****bag Jeter "stealing". And Beth would have even less interest in Jeter than I would.

Comment

Ughh you pulled a MH ??
          -100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000
          Well, I love baseball, but I just couldn't bring myself to root for a team other than the Yankees, so I don't root for anybody now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            What defines a community as a "city" is it's form of government, not it's population.
            That aside, the blight is the product of a mass exodus from Detroit. The town is dying. They don't even have the tax revenues to police the streets properly. Crime in Detroit is a nightmare. Add the fact that the city government has been a corrupt sham for years and you have the disaster that is Detroit, Michigan.

We've been over this. No, it is its viability as an important hub of urban life. This is why there are so few actual cities (i.e." LA, not a city) and why most "cities" as defined by the people living in them are not actually cities at all.

Detroit was a city, it is no longer.

Comment

She should have slugged him.

Smug creep.

For the record, she does not appears so unhappy about it.

Comment

Jealous of what? Having some smug, creepy sleazball dump champagne on my head while I am trying to work? F him

Most overrated player in the history of the game.

1 that's part of the job, it happens to everybody
                2 he's got a bit of Elism to him, his performance in big spots tends to cause people overstate his overall accomplishments

Comment

Not for this forum
                  I demand a depressing, negative, gloomy story from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    We've been over this. No, it is its viability as an important hub of urban life. This is why there are so few actual cities (i.e." LA, not a city) and why most "cities" as defined by the people living in them are not actually cities at all.

Detroit was a city, it is no longer.
                    Vergennes, Vermont is a "city".
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

No sir. It's the start of the Sox run for their 4th championship in 12 years.

Book it Desipoo.
                      It's SF's year again, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        It's SF's year again, baby
                        Sox are going to be killer this year. The stars have aligned. 2016 belongs to God's team.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Vergennes, Vermont is a "city".

I'm guessing it's a town, not a city. But given your geographic disadvantages the misnomer is understandable.

Comment

• As awful as the new ghostbuster movie looks, at least Hi-c is bringing back ecto cooler.

Comment

Jealous of what? Having some smug, creepy sleazball dump champagne on my head while I am trying to work? F him

Most overrated player in the history of the game.
                              lol jeez.....what the hell did we miss?!

Were you the recipient of one of Jeter's world famous swag-bags??
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I think I hate him more because I am a Yankees fan. Haven't watched in years because I got sick of watching him on the team. Now I have just lost all interest in baseball.
                                wtf? It's not like Jeter was a polarizing figure on the Yankees....I've never heard of anyone say that before lol

A-Rod is another story. You either like him or hate him...but Jeter??! Universally loved!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X