X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Sorry....problems....
    It's not like it's just a few.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I need an intervention.
      We're invigorating, oppa. You get out of bed because of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        We're invigorating, oppa. You get out of bed because of us.
        You're all sad and pathetic.
        I guess I need it to make me feel good about myself.

Comment

• Sleeping > not sleeping

Do not debate me
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Sleeping > not sleeping

Do not debate me
            Ever have lucid dreams?

Comment

• Who hasn't
              Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Ever have lucid dreams?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Who hasn't
                I always mess them up.

Comment

• It's going to be Trump-Rubio vs. Hillary/Who Cares ........in November.

I can't stand Trump but he's going to be President.

Comment

It's going to be Trump-Rubio vs. Hillary/Who Cares ........in November.

I can't stand Trump but he's going to be President.
                    I don't want to live in a world where people look up to Donald trump....let alone one where stupid ****ing people elect someone like him as the leader of anything other than a church softball team.

We're so close to rewinding the history of this country back 60 years. And for what?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Who is, btw?
                      Not like anyone has answered that. lol
                      Ernie Banks

Comment

I don't want to live in a world where people look up to Donald trump....let alone one where stupid ****ing people elect someone like him as the leader of anything other than a church softball team.

We're so close to rewinding the history of this country back 60 years. And for what?
                        I dont like him but if he can turn the economy around, I dont give a ****. Hes a smug *** just like every other politician, whats he going to do that hasnt been done in 60 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I dont like him but if he can turn the economy around, I dont give a ****. Hes a smug *** just like every other politician, whats he going to do that hasnt been done in 60 years?
                          his stance on foreign policies are basically "**** em all, kill em all", for one. He's not afraid to make horrible decisions that will likely get us involved into wars we don't need to start.
                          He pretty much openly hates anyone who isn't a straight wasp, and is making it fashionable to be vocal about it.
                          I like how a guy who has multiple bankruptcies is viewed as trustworthy choice for someone to turn an economy around. The country isn't a business.

This election is making us the laughing stock of the world.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

his stance on foreign policies are basically "**** em all, kill em all", for one. He's not afraid to make horrible decisions that will likely get us involved into wars we don't need to start.
                            He pretty much openly hates anyone who isn't a straight wasp, and is making it fashionable to be vocal about it.
                            I like how a guy who has multiple bankruptcies is viewed as trustworthy choice for someone to turn an economy around. The country isn't a business.

This election is making us the laughing stock of the world.
                            Actually he's a guy against our getting involved in wars abroad.

Comment

Actually he's a guy against our getting involved in wars abroad.
                              We'll see.

It's a pretty scary time to be an American when we're letting a guy like this be a viable option. We've been pretty busy laughing at all the crazy **** he says, that we've let him slip through the cracks and actually be a candidate. wtf is wrong with people?!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

We'll see.

It's a pretty scary time to be an American when we're letting a guy like this be a viable option. We've been pretty busy laughing at all the crazy **** he says, that we've let him slip through the cracks and actually be a candidate. wtf is wrong with people?!
                                I think youre being a bit dramatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X