X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think youre being a bit dramatic.

I'm not too sure. I think Sanders and Trump are dangerous candidates.

And by dangerous, I literally mean dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      We'll see.

It's a pretty scary time to be an American when we're letting a guy like this be a viable option. We've been pretty busy laughing at all the crazy **** he says, that we've let him slip through the cracks and actually be a candidate. wtf is wrong with people?!
      It's what more conservative folks are saying about Bernie Sanders.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• None of the current candidates are good options. Fortunately the system right now is so screwed up, none of them will be able to accomplish anything anyway, so it doesn't much matter who you plug in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          None of the current candidates are good options. Fortunately the system right now is so screwed up, none of them will be able to accomplish anything anyway, so it doesn't much matter who you plug in there.
          It actually does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            It's what more conservative folks are saying about Bernie Sanders.
            Sure they are saying it....but you DO realize the difference though, right? Like, one guy saying "we need to do these things for the American people, and the other guy is like "are these people REALLY even American? I mean they are practically Arabs(or insert any racial stereotype, it honestly doesn't matter at this point)!"

And Dezz...I really don't think I'm being dramatic. It's a genuine concern.
            I could go on for days about the **** I have to hear from old people, white trash and rednecks every day at work. We need a new plague.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Sure they are saying it....but you DO realize the difference though, right? Like, one guy saying "we need to do these things for the American people, and the other guy is like "are these people REALLY even American? I mean they are practically Arabs(or insert any racial stereotype, it honestly doesn't matter at this point)!"

I could go on for days about the **** I have to hear from old people, white trash and rednecks every day at work. We need a new plague.
              I do know the difference. Bernie Sanders has no understanding of economics. He rejects the free market which has created the most prosperous nation in the history of the planet. He has no understanding of how people respond to different policies. He thinks everyone will act the same when you confiscate most of their money. He thinks there will actually still be innovation when he's stripped the incentives to innovate.

He is a complete moron who has lived off the taxpayers for almost 40 years.
              Trump (who I can't stand) has actually accomplished something. He works in the real world, not the ivory tower that Bernie Sanders has been viewing American society from.

Trump may be a rich *******, but he's an ******* who has built something. He's employed tens of thousands of people and enhanced the lives of many more.
              Give me an ******* who's done something instead of an ******* who's done nothing but whine about everything around him......and made a nice living doing it.
              Last edited by Morehead State; 02-23-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Pizz, you complain about his foreign policy, we just gave Iran(the number one state sponsor of terror) over a hundred billion to maybeee not build a wmd. It doesnt get much worse than that. You dont seem genuinely concerned.

Pizzle has the white guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  None of the current candidates are good options. Fortunately the system right now is so screwed up, none of them will be able to accomplish anything anyway, so it doesn't much matter who you plug in there.
                  You know who would make a good candidate?

Thisss guyee

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I do know the difference. Bernie Sanders has no understanding of economics. He rejects the free market which has created the most prosperous nation in the history of the planet. He has no understanding of how people respond to different policies. He thinks everyone will act the same when you confiscate most of their money. He thinks there will actually still be innovation when he's stripped the incentives to innovate.

He is a complete moron who has lived off the taxpayers for almost 40 years.
                    Trump (who I can't stand) has actually accomplished something. He works in the real world, not the ivory tower that Bernie Sanders has been viewing American society from.

Trump may be a rich *******, but he's an ******* who has built something. He's employed tens of thousands of people and enhanced the lives of many more.
                    Give me an ******* who's done something instead of an ******* who's done nothing but whine about everything around him......and made a nice living doing it.
                    Give me a a few millions of my dads money and i'll build something too.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Pizz, you complain about his foreign policy, we just gave Iran(the number one state sponsor of terror) over a hundred billion to maybeee not build a wmd. It doesnt get much worse than that. You dont seem genuinely concerned.

Pizzle has the white guilt.
                      not sure what white guilt is....but I'm so tired of living in a world where we're going backwards and it's ok to hate anyone who isn't you. How many wars were started that way? Ya know, besides all of them, that is...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• it's not "cool" to be hateful, sexist, racist, ignorant and all the things that people like Trump preach.

and btw What does his business history have to do with running a country?? Seriously?! HOW does one thing translate to another?! Why do republicans keep trying to nominate business men?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

it's not "cool" to be hateful, sexist, racist, ignorant and all the things that people like Trump preach.

and btw What does his business history have to do with running a country?? Seriously?! HOW does one thing translate to another?! Why do republicans keep trying to nominate business men?
                          Trump is a dope but he's hardly any of those things.

Your name calling is an interesting study in human behavior though.....So it's not all bad.

And I never said he was qualified to be President. He's actually very unqualified......like our current President.

Comment

not sure what white guilt is....but I'm so tired of living in a world where we're going backwards and it's ok to hate anyone who isn't you. How many wars were started that way? Ya know, besides all of them, that is...
                            no pizz. That's not how wars start. And not everyone who disagrees with you is racist

Comment

no pizz. That's not how wars start. And not everyone who disagrees with you is racist
                              No one name calls like the left. They have a name for everyone.

Comment

....I really don't think I'm being dramatic. It's a genuine concern.

It's funny you say this. Because it is precisely why we moved away 15 years ago when our kids were small.

Comment

Working...
                                X