Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You know who would make a good candidate?

    Thisss guyee

    lol! dezz is back!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      No one name calls like the left. They have a name for everyone.

      C'mon now, they've got no monopoly on that nonsense; both sides do that.

      ps - the cooler way to say what you said is: no one hates like a liberal

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Trump is a dope but he's hardly any of those things.

        Your name calling is an interesting study in human behavior though.....So it's not all bad.


        And I never said he was qualified to be President. He's actually very unqualified......like our current President.
        Do you not watch TV? He certainly is every one of those things, and seemingly pretty proud of it. Just look up the guy's sound bytes. It's like a plethora of everything a person shouldn't be.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          No one name calls like the left. They have a name for everyone.
          You mean like a guy from the right calling Mexicans rapists and criminals? or calling an entire religion terrorists?

          If I want to call people who are hateful and ignorant, names.....I really don't think that's an issue. If it is, then you don't know me very well.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Trump is all ego, people believe all the bs and racist **** he says and claim that he just speaks his mind. ..this guy is saying whatever he can to get idiots to vote for him and they are hook line sinker. He is the most volatile candidate in all of politics since Hitler.

            You have absolutely no idea what this ****er will do once in office. He has never run any type of government, everything he says is meaningless and for himself. Atleast Bernie will try and do what he thinks is best for the people and won't drop nukes. Atleast the paid for candidates will do what their funders and constituents like.

            You have absolutely no idea how Trump will preside. If you think you do know, then you are very naive. How can you vote for a volatile, racist unknown?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              You mean like a guy from the right calling Mexicans rapists and criminals? or calling an entire religion terrorists?

              If I want to call people who are hateful and ignorant, names.....I really don't think that's an issue. If it is, then you don't know me very well.
              He never said that. He said that Mexico was sending their worst people among the others. He never said that Mexicans were all those things.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                Trump is all ego, people believe all the bs and racist **** he says and claim that he just speaks his mind. ..this guy is saying whatever he can to get idiots to vote for him and they are hook line sinker. He is the most volatile candidate in all of politics since Hitler.

                You have absolutely no idea what this ****er will do once in office. He has never run any type of government, everything he says is meaningless and for himself. Atleast Bernie will try and do what he thinks is best for the people and won't drop nukes. Atleast the paid for candidates will do what their funders and constituents like.

                You have absolutely no idea how Trump will preside. If you think you do know, then you are very naive. How can you vote for a volatile, racist unknown?
                Yes...Bernie does promise to ruin the country and try to undo everything that has always made us great. So I agree that there is certainty with Bernie....Not like he EVER had a chance to be elected.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                  Trump is all ego, people believe all the bs and racist **** he says and claim that he just speaks his mind. ..this guy is saying whatever he can to get idiots to vote for him and they are hook line sinker. He is the most volatile candidate in all of politics since Hitler.

                  You have absolutely no idea what this ****er will do once in office. He has never run any type of government, everything he says is meaningless and for himself. Atleast Bernie will try and do what he thinks is best for the people and won't drop nukes. Atleast the paid for candidates will do what their funders and constituents like.

                  You have absolutely no idea how Trump will preside. If you think you do know, then you are very naive. How can you vote for a volatile, racist unknown?
                  Youre right, Trump is all ego. You said you have no idea what hell do, then you say hes going to be dropping nukes and not do whats best for people....
                  People arent voting for him because hes racist, though Im sure theres some just like every candidate. Was it racist when blacks voted for Obama only because hes black? Obama never ran anything in his life either.
                  Theyre voting for Trump because hes NOT apart of the establishment and they want good paying jobs, the same as Bernie. The difference is Trump is a better sales man. Comparing him to Hitler while hes never even been guilty of a crime, let alone killed anyone is disingenuous and huge leap.

                  Wheres your outrage over Hillary? Should she be in jail. Nixon resigned because he destroyed 18 mins of tape. This woman destroyed 30000 emails...
                  Last edited by dezzzR; 02-24-2016, 10:00 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    No one name calls like the left. They have a name for everyone.
                    Youll notice he completely ignored the first part of my quote.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      He never said that. He said that Mexico was sending their worst people among the others. He never said that Mexicans were all those things.
                      His ridiculous immigration plan will never pass congress or federal courts either.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        Trump is all ego, people believe all the bs and racist **** he says and claim that he just speaks his mind. ..this guy is saying whatever he can to get idiots to vote for him and they are hook line sinker. He is the most volatile candidate in all of politics since Hitler.

                        You have absolutely no idea what this ****er will do once in office. He has never run any type of government, everything he says is meaningless and for himself. Atleast Bernie will try and do what he thinks is best for the people and won't drop nukes. Atleast the paid for candidates will do what their funders and constituents like.

                        You have absolutely no idea how Trump will preside. If you think you do know, then you are very naive. How can you vote for a volatile, racist unknown?
                        You have a certain way with words....
                        I have too much **** in my head, doesn't translate well when I try to put it in text. You basically spoke MY mind though.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          His ridiculous immigration plan will never pass congress or federal courts either.
                          Of course not. Trump is a nightmare as President.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            It actually does.
                            Keep telling yourself that. None of these candidates will stop this downward spiral. Some may be worse than others, but none are the answer.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I do know the difference. Bernie Sanders has no understanding of economics. He rejects the free market which has created the most prosperous nation in the history of the planet. He has no understanding of how people respond to different policies. He thinks everyone will act the same when you confiscate most of their money. He thinks there will actually still be innovation when he's stripped the incentives to innovate.

                              He is a complete moron who has lived off the taxpayers for almost 40 years.
                              Trump (who I can't stand) has actually accomplished something. He works in the real world, not the ivory tower that Bernie Sanders has been viewing American society from.

                              Trump may be a rich *******, but he's an ******* who has built something. He's employed tens of thousands of people and enhanced the lives of many more.
                              Give me an ******* who's done something instead of an ******* who's done nothing but whine about everything around him......and made a nice living doing it.
                              Can't really argue with this. Won't make me vote for Trump, but you aren't wrong.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Comparing him to Hitler while hes never even been guilty of a crime, let alone killed anyone is disingenuous and huge leap.
                                I think you are confusing the words "guilty" and "convicted".

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X