Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    You guys and gals know I got an infraction, just for mentioning Michelle Obama's name - and it wasn't even anything nasty.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Youre right, Trump is all ego. You said you have no idea what hell do, then you say hes going to be dropping nukes and not do whats best for people....
      People arent voting for him because hes racist, though Im sure theres some just like every candidate. Was it racist when blacks voted for Obama only because hes black? Obama never ran anything in his life either.
      Theyre voting for Trump because hes NOT apart of the establishment and they want good paying jobs, the same as Bernie. The difference is Trump is a better sales man. Comparing him to Hitler while hes never even been guilty of a crime, let alone killed anyone is disingenuous and huge leap.

      Wheres your outrage over Hillary? Should she be in jail. Nixon resigned because he destroyed 18 mins of tape. This woman destroyed 30000 emails...
      You cannot read. I did not say that trump would drop nukes. I said we know Bernie will not without just cause. We do not have any clue what Trump will do.

      Obama was a senator, his voting and policy was on record. Trump's is whatever he happens to say to get another idiot to vote for him
      Last edited by Imgrate; 02-24-2016, 02:00 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        You cannot read. I did not say that trump would drop nukes. I said we know Bernie will not without just cause. We do not have any clue what Trump will do.

        Obama was a senator, his voting and policy was on record. Trump's is whatever he happens to say to get another idiot to vote for him
        you clearly insinuated he would drop nukes and you compared him to Hitler, but whatever, believe what you want, Im not voting for him.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Would you prefer they do his taxes?
          Of course I would.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            They're called Sanders supporters.

            Based on last night's results, they're apparently called Trump supporters.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              You guys and gals know I got an infraction, just for mentioning Michelle Obama's name - and it wasn't even anything nasty.

              How would we know that?

              Well, except Morehead who is actually a plainclothes mod?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                How would we know that?

                Well, except Morehead who is actually a plainclothes mod?
                ahhh...like back in the days of Mod_M......

                what a **** bag that guy was!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • RB Andre Williams is not expected to be released by the Giants. Ben McAdoo expressed confidence in him during an interview today at the NFL Combine.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    RB Andre Williams is not expected to be released by the Giants. Ben McAdoo expressed confidence in him during an interview today at the NFL Combine.


                    Not sure if it matters. It's not like he costs us anything. like 600k I think.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      RB Andre Williams is not expected to be released by the Giants. Ben McAdoo expressed confidence in him during an interview today at the NFL Combine.



                      dezz is finding his stride again!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        RB Andre Williams is not expected to be released by the Giants. Ben McAdoo expressed confidence in him during an interview today at the NFL Combine.


                        Did he also add in some cheesy *** leadership platitude following that expression of confidence?
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Not sure if it matters. It's not like he costs us anything. like 600k I think.
                            It matters if they keep trying to feed him.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              It matters if they keep trying to feed him.
                              THAT is true....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Did he also add in some cheesy *** leadership platitude following that expression of confidence?
                                No love for Benny?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X