X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    No love for Benny?
    bad start. Massive ill-fitting suit, pointless "4 point plan," saying things like "we need to end the game with the lead," and Andre Williams vouching (which I can only hope is as hollow as the 4 point plan).
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      bad start. Massive ill-fitting suit, pointless "4 point plan," saying things like "we need to end the game with the lead," and Andre Williams vouching (which I can only hope is as hollow as the 4 point plan).

For me the suit was the greatest affront.

Comment

• Fuh real, hopefully he takes some pointers from Harvey tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          How would we know that?

Well, except Morehead who is actually a plainclothes mod?
          Well, I just told you. It was a bit suprising, but I can play by whatever rules. Cuts into my material, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            Well, I just told you. It was a bit suprising, but I can play by whatever rules. Cuts into my material, though.
            As long as we dont get too crazy the mods are lax.

Comment

• We try not to abuse the....leniency(I guess that's the best thing to call it?) that we are afforded here usually.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So Giants want to bring back JPP Ayers and Jenkins.
                Whole lotta meeeeh.

Comment

So Giants want to bring back JPP Ayers and Jenkins.
                  Whole lotta meeeeh.
                  big ol' MEHburger
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I don't mind either of them....I just don't think EITHER of them are worth any decent amount of money. There are so many better DEs that are ACTUALY available.....so idk...
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I don't mind either of them....I just don't think EITHER of them are worth any decent amount of money. There are so many better DEs that are ACTUALY available.....so idk...
                      Who do you have in mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        Who do you have in mind
                        We should be pursuing Mario Williams. he's got plenty left in the tank, and his lack of standout 2015 was due to a rex ryan defense. I think he's well worth a 3 year deal
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm not sure if we should pursue Wilkerson though......not sure who it was that was all about him, matt maybe...but I don't think we should add more bad contracts, despite our cap room.

did Olivier Vernon resign yet? I think he would be a cheaper alternative to some of the big name guys.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Jpp ayers and a guy like Noah Spence could be good, especially if they bring in a top 3tech like wilkerson. Jenkins is fine, we just need a better starter than him.

That still leaves us needing 2 corners a MLB and a fs

Comment

• Maybe an off season something like signing jpp ayers 3tech and Jenkins, then throwing money at a Bruce Irvin and a vet corner like willIiam gay. Put Irvin at Sam/edge rusher.and kick Kennard inside with Brinkley as his backup.

Go into the draft needing a right tackle, wr, fs, and nickel corner. We just have so many Damn needs, pretty crazy

Comment

So Giants want to bring back JPP Ayers and Jenkins.
                                Whole lotta meeeeh.
                                Ayers and JPP.....definitely.

Jenkins......No sir. Too old and will break down.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X