This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I don't think the scouts and the coaches are on the same page when it comes to LBers. What the scouts are looking for does not seem to match what the coaches need to effectively run the defense. It is hard enough to find players when bargain shopping a position, but the scouts are shopping for paper towels at the family dollar when the coaches need toilet paper. Never gonna work out.
    That sounds like it'd hurt a lil bit.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• David Duke for prez
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        So is it your opinion that Mario Williams has regressed? Because I'm really not to sure that's the case.
        Mario Williams has been in this league a long *** time. Almost as long as Eli. You think he is a better option that Ayers?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          David Duke for prez
          I think he tried to run the year bush sr. won.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Mario Williams has been in this league a long *** time. Almost as long as Eli. You think he is a better option that Ayers?
            Well...I'm not sure. I think he didn't perform well in the Rex system, but you can't argue the guys years of success.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Bring in Greg Hardy for cheap.

Comment

Well...I'm not sure. I think he didn't perform well in the Rex system, but you can't argue the guys years of success.....
                This will be his 11th season in the league. He's on the decline. First of all a guy like that wouldn't go anywhere unless he thought he could have a good shot at a championship at this stage of his career.
                Secondly his career is on the downslide. He's a poor candidate for us.

We would be much better to resign both Ayers and JPP. Combine that with whoever we draft in round one and Owa, we might have the makings for a pass rush.

Comment

Id take the chance. What have the Giants got to lose?

Comment

This will be his 11th season in the league. He's on the decline. First of all a guy like that wouldn't go anywhere unless he thought he could have a good shot at a championship at this stage of his career.
                    Secondly his career is on the downslide. He's a poor candidate for us.

We would be much better to resign both Ayers and JPP. Combine that with whoever we draft in round one and Owa, we might have the makings for a pass rush.
                    I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but JPP is no longer the asset he once was. He still has the speed, but he gave up multiple sacks and tackles this year simply because he didn't have 2 hands to use. I DO like Ayers....I just don't like the combination of relying on just those 2 guys I guess. Ayers only performed once JPP came back and started to pressure more.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      WE COULD BE WORSE THAN WE'VE BEEN THE LAST 2 SEASONS!!!!

-____-
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        A chance? Some relevant team will offer him a boatload. That "chance" would cost us a fortune.

We need to be a hell of a lot smarter than taking "chances" like that.

Comment

Ayers only performed once JPP came back and started to pressure more.
                          And even that seemed underwhelming.

Comment

A chance? Some relevant team will offer him a boatload. That "chance" would cost us a fortune.

We need to be a hell of a lot smarter than taking "chances" like that.
                            Every signing is taking a chance.
                            Yesterday he said hes considering a paycut.
                            Last edited by dezzzR; 02-25-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• He was also complaining about Ryans scheme sooo.

Comment

• Night after night, Ill treat ya right bebe, its the geetar man.

Comment

Working...
                                X