This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narrative
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      narrative
      As you know.......THAT is the single worst word in the English language.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I don't think Morehead has ever said the word "that" in a normal tone.

Comment

I don't think Morehead has ever said the word "that" in a normal tone.
          Speaking of dumb words. Maybe the most poorly used word in the English language is "unbelievable". Cite me one instance where the word "unbelievable" is used where it is actually impossible to believe that which is supposedly beyond belief.

"He has unbelievable speed"......Yes but you DO believe how fast he is......so it's actually VERY believable.

I am famous BTW for this kind of stuff. **** needs to make sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Speaking of dumb words. Maybe the most poorly used word in the English language is "unbelievable". Cite me one instance where the word "unbelievable" is used where it is actually impossible to believe that which is supposedly beyond belief.

"He has unbelievable speed"......Yes but you DO believe how fast he is......so it's actually VERY believable.

Unbelievable has become a term to describe situationso where "you have to see it to believe it"

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Superfluous is one of my favorite words...so you get bonus points.
              woo-hoo!

Sarcasman, winning

Comment

literally

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  literally
                  Can't even rn

Comment

I don't think Morehead has ever said the word "that" in a normal tone.
                    you gotta be careful with that word tbh, you dont want people getting the wrong connotation and getting mad

nawmean
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Perfect description. And the father got picked up by stoners, while the son was traumatized by loonies after being thrown in the tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        you gotta be careful with that word tbh, you dont want people getting the wrong connotation and getting mad

nawmean
                        i have the grace of a falcon, so i don't need to be careful with that, or any word

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          Unbelievable has become a term to describe situationso where "you have to see it to believe it"
                          No..."Unbelievable" means it can't possibly be believed.

Comment

Websters says "difficult OR impossible to believe"

Comment

that's unbelievable

Comment

• What the hell is going on in here ? talking about words ? un ****ing believable ! ........well...almost

hey everybody hope you are all doing well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lc3FYGfNGg

Comment

Working...
                                X