Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You too, Byron!

    thanks for the link...very nice

    Comment


    • SOMEONE'S got a case of the Mondays.........
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        WE COULD BE WORSE THAN WE'VE BEEN THE LAST 2 SEASONS!!!!

        -____-
        Would that really matter? Whether they win 2 games or 6 games, does it really matter in the end? Where they are now, worse is no worse.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Would that really matter? Whether they win 2 games or 6 games, does it really matter in the end? Where they are now, worse is no worse.
          Well, if you want to stay bad, that's a weird thing to want.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Well, if you want to stay bad, that's a weird thing to want.
            Not what I meant. The point is, there is no getting worse. 0-16 looks about the same as 6-10 to me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Not what I meant. The point is, there is no getting worse. 0-16 looks about the same as 6-10 to me.
              losing is not an option. this is NY. people are lucky they even have jobs on this team right now.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                losing is not an option. this is NY. people are lucky they even have jobs on this team right now.
                Where did I say it was? You said they could get worse, I said they couldn't. Talk about extrapolating.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Not what I meant. The point is, there is no getting worse. 0-16 looks about the same as 6-10 to me.
                  then you probably have dyscalculia.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    losing is not an option. this is NY. people are lucky they even have jobs on this team right now.
                    Weird comment though. If people don't have jobs on the team, who would? Ostriches?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      then you probably have dyscalculia.
                      LOL, ok that was funny, but you know what I meant.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        losing is not an option. this is NY. people are lucky they even have jobs on this team right now.
                        Losing has been the only option for three years now.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Weird comment though. If people don't have jobs on the team, who would? Ostriches?
                          Tell em Jetah

                          Comment


                          • aww ****, Dezz got his very own gif. Lookin' good, buddy. But...that haircut went outta style in like 2006.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              aww ****, Dezz got his very own gif. Lookin' good, buddy. But...that haircut went outta style in like 2006.
                              Yea right, thats an eyetailian thing.

                              Comment


                              • I shaved my beard today, my face feels neked.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X