This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im not satisfied with the Becky Lynchs of the world.
    That's ok. Nobody perfect, Dezz.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      That's ok. Nobody perfect, Dezz.
      I don't think it would be possible to perfect Dezz. Some things are just too far gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I don't think it would be possible to perfect Dezz. Some things are just too far gone.
        Inclined to agree.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Morehead, if girls don't hit on Dezz, what makes you thinks guys would?
          Because he's precious.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            MH - that was a masterful job bsing jomo into believing that Coughlin specifically excluded Reese from thanks in his farewell speech.

Well done. Donald Trump would be very proud; John Kasich would not.
            Did you see his speech? He said he wanted to "acknowledge" Jerry Reese. After that he "thanked" everyone else.

Let's face it...Tc is a bitter, vindictive kind of guy.

Comment

• My lovely bride is so lucky she has me. The microwave over the stove crapped out this morning at 8:30. By 11:00 I had gone to the appliance store, bought a new one and installed it.

I'm me and you're all just you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Did you see his speech? He said he wanted to "acknowledge" Jerry Reese. After that he "thanked" everyone else.

Let's face it...Tc is a bitter, vindictive kind of guy.
                Not specifically thanking someone is now vindictive and bitter?

Comment

Not specifically thanking someone is now vindictive and bitter?
                  He thanked everyone from the owner to the ball boys but only "acknowledged" the GM?

As Jules said.."You can walk in the darkness but my eyes are mother****in' wide open".

Comment

He thanked everyone from the owner to the ball boys but only "acknowledged" the GM?

As Jules said.."You can walk in the darkness but my eyes are mother****in' wide open".
                    Thats quite the conspiracy theory you have going on.

And even if it were true, and thats a big if, is TC not allowed to like people?

Comment

Thats quite the conspiracy theory you have going on.

And even if it were true, and thats a big if, is TC not allowed to like people?
                      I theorize no conspiracy. He did it all by himself. He's a bitter old man who thinks he should be Giants HC for life .....and is shocked and outraged that ownership disagrees.

And you may have noticed JR's response...."The first thing I did was tell coach that I loved him"

Comment

I theorize no conspiracy. He did it all by himself. He's a bitter old man who thinks he should be Giants HC for life .....and is shocked and outraged that ownership disagrees.

And you may have noticed JR's response...."The first thing I did was tell coach that I loved him"
                        You have no facts, just a bunch of maybes. Youre connecting dots that arent there. We dont know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe TC told Reese he loves him too, very much. Possibly a make out sesh.

Why are YOU so bitter and vindictive towards our 2 time champion coach? Thats the real question.
                        Last edited by dezzzR; 03-02-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

You have no facts, just a bunch of maybes. Youre connecting dots that arent there. We dont know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe TC told Reese he loves him too, very much. Possibly a make out sesh.

Why are YOU so bitter and vindictive towards our 2 time champion coach? Thats the real question.
                          When did he say that? He wouldn't even thank him for God's sake.

Comment

My lovely bride is so lucky she has me. The microwave over the stove crapped out this morning at 8:30. By 11:00 I had gone to the appliance store, bought a new one and installed it.

I'm me and you're all just you.
                            Color me unimpressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Color me unimpressed.
                              What color would that be?

Comment

IDK, you might be right about him being upset at that moment. Put yourself in his shoes, "HTF do I lose my job but this guy stays?" Not sure if he is bitter, but I can believe he was not happy at all with Reese at that moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X