This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You have no facts, just a bunch of maybes. Youre connecting dots that arent there. We dont know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe TC told Reese he loves him too, very much. Possibly a make out sesh.

Why are YOU so bitter and vindictive towards our 2 time champion coach? Thats the real question.
    the idea of a make out sesh between TC and Reese made me lol in my office. good stuff Dezz.....you must be mad jealous Reese stealin your man
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      What color would that be?
      hmmm...unimpressed I'd picture as being like a pea green type color.....ya know, like...the really pukey color....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        hmmm...unimpressed I'd picture as being like a pea green type color.....ya know, like...the really pukey color....
        ny giants blue
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          IDK, you might be right about him being upset at that moment. Put yourself in his shoes, "HTF do I lose my job but this guy stays?" Not sure if he is bitter, but I can believe he was not happy at all with Reese at that moment.
          HC's and GM's are different. But more specifically. Our GM grew up in the Giants organization. He is pretty much Giants family. TC isn't. He turned down the job in 1993 to stay at BC. He was hired as an experience HC. He didn't grow up in our organization.

I don't think folks understand the loyalty that comes from a guy staying with a team throughout his development like JR. That goes a long way. If he was a GM who came from somewhere else, I can see him getting the boot. But JR is a Giant and has been for most of his adult life.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What color would that be?
            It's a figure of speech and not a new one.

Should you get a trophy or a medal at your ceremony for purchasing and installing a microwave. That is a difficultly level only slightly above that of finding the remote under your ***. What is it with men, you do some simple task and you are looking for a red carpet ceremony and a trophy you can see from orbit because you put your coffee cup in the dishwasher?

Comment

Should you get a trophy or a medal at your ceremony for purchasing and installing a microwave. That is a difficultly level only slightly above that of finding the remote under your ***. What is it with men, you do some simple task and you are looking for a red carpet ceremony and a trophy you can see from orbit because you put your coffee cup in the dishwasher?
              Yeah...I'm not talking to you anymore. Just a little too bitter for me. Jeez!

Comment

HC's and GM's are different. But more specifically. Our GM grew up in the Giants organization. He is pretty much Giants family. TC isn't. He turned down the job in 1993 to stay at BC. He was hired as an experience HC. He didn't grow up in our organization.

I don't think folks understand the loyalty that comes from a guy staying with a team throughout his development like JR. That goes a long way. If he was a GM who came from somewhere else, I can see him getting the boot. But JR is a Giant and has been for most of his adult life.
                Well done not addressing the point of the statement. I wonder sometimes if you even attempt to understand what you read before you respond.

Comment

When did he say that? He wouldn't even thank him for God's sake.
                  Do you really think TC left and didnt thank Reese personally? You know he did. Youre just making a big stink about nothing

LOVE TOMMY LIKE I LOVE HIM!

Comment

Yeah...I'm not talking to you anymore. Just a little too bitter for me. Jeez!
                    I'm not the one doing an end zone dance for plugging in a microwave.

Do you spike the toilet paper whenever you manage to not pee on the seat?

Comment

I don't understand the point of his post either, but youre being super aggressive.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I purposely piss all over it so girls know to lift it back up when theyre done.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I purposely piss all over it so girls know to lift it back up when theyre done.
                          stop using the women's restroom

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I don't understand the point of his post either, but youre being super aggressive.
                            sorry...annoyed right now and I am better off venting a MH than sticking a pair of scissors through the eye of the guy I am dealing with right now.

besides, when am I not super aggressive? Have you paid attention to what I do with my down time?

Sorry MH, didn't mean to belittle your accomplishments. I will iron your cape for you while you nap.

Comment

i usually just shake intensely and pass on the toilet paper.

i guess you can say i'm saving the environment.

Comment

It was a light hearted post.
                                You really need to calm down for God's sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X