X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    best goddamn milksteak in nj
    Does it come with a side of jelly beans or a block of cheese?

Comment

got dis shakespeare final

finna fire dis shii up

Who the hell has Shakespeare finals other than English majors? I call bs

Comment

• I dabble in engli$h, yes
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Nice; that must be why you're smarter than the average bear.

Unfortunately I googled "english major" and apparently you will never be more than a librarian or McDonalds employee of the month.

JP - my point was/is that without a formal request, it's hard to formally decline. That said it sounds like a **** opportunity that should for all that is holy, be passed on.

Comment

I dabble in engli$h, yes
            #Whilliamshakespeare0820

Comment

• #ban0820shakespeare

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Nice; that must be why you're smarter than the average bear.

Unfortunately I googled "english major" and apparently you will never be more than a librarian or McDonalds employee of the month.

JP - my point was/is that without a formal request, it's hard to formally decline. That said it sounds like a **** opportunity that should for all that is holy, be passed on.
                I understand. Thanks for the input.
                After work, I received a phone call from the manager who i previously trained, and he wants me to. He also said his manager said the same and HER manager(title: RBD) said the same. So now that's 2 branch managers, 2 RBDs and a ****ing VP who signed off on wanting me for a "meh" role...so yea, i definitely can't say no now.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• oh, and if #Ban0820 gets Mcdonalds employee of the month, I expect free Shamrock shakes since thats the only thing I'd ever get from that place.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    oh, and if #Ban0820 gets Mcdonalds employee of the month, I expect free Shamrock shakes since thats the only thing I'd ever get from that place.
                    5 days left until the world debut...........

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

After work, I received a phone call from the manager who i previously trained, and he wants me to. He also said his manager said the same and HER manager(title: RBD) said the same. So now that's 2 branch managers, 2 RBDs and a ****ing VP who signed off on wanting me for a "meh" role...so yea, i definitely can't say no now.

Sure you can. It's your life and your career.

If you are completely resigned to taking it then I respectfully suggest that you at least ask for something in return like: ...: "OK, if it's best for the company I'll take this role although I honestly do not want it (say this better than it's written), but within x period of time I'd like an opportunity to do Y ...whatever that may be.

At least that way if you do take it you 1) establish that you are not surrendering your career to whatever they want you to do and 2) you may actually get the second opportunity. Of course all those people who make that promise may be gone by the time you want to cash in that chip.

I just think when it comes to business it's good policy to get something if you're giving something. But I'm funny that way.
                      Last edited by Sarcasman; 03-07-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        5 days left until the world debut...........

Nice.

great fonting!

ps- can you give Bill a job?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Nice.

great fonting!

ps- can you give Bill a job?
                          My stepdaughter did it. She's a commercial artist. I Wanted it to look like an old movie poster.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Does it come with a side of jelly beans or a block of cheese?
                            raw jelly beans
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              My stepdaughter did it. She's a commercial artist. I Wanted it to look like an old movie poster.

Good thing, because that's exactly what it looks like.

Comment

Say no, **** the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X