Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Say no, **** the man.
    lol im considering that. I'm still going to take the interview though. It's been awhile since I've interviewed, so I wanna get that under my belt.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Good thing, because that's exactly what it looks like.
      Well then my work is done.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • oyyy I wanted Mario

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol im considering that. I'm still going to take the interview though. It's been awhile since I've interviewed, so I wanna get that under my belt.
          Take it or don't but if you do, make sure you ask for something back. Like future draft picks

          Comment


          • Erin Andrews gets 55 milli. I wish I had a peeping Tom.

            TC never peeped on me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Take it or don't but if you do, make sure you ask for something back. Like future draft picks
              That's not a bad idea either. If I don't want it, I should say "only under these circumstance..." and then make ridiculous demands. They'll say no, but at least they will know JP means business.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Erin Andrews gets 55 milli. I wish I had a peeping Tom.

                TC never peeped on me.

                Who pays the $55MM? I'm guessing the perv doesn't have that kind of cash...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  That's not a bad idea either. If I don't want it, I should say "only under these circumstance..." and then make ridiculous demands. They'll say no, but at least they will know JP means business.

                  That's what I'm talking about.


                  btw the demands should be somewhat realistic and aspirational, not easy but not ****ing crazy either

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Say no, **** the man.
                    It has been my experience that you will have better luck with that if you say yes.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Well then my work is done.
                      It looks really good MH.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        It has been my experience that you will have better luck with that if you say yes.
                        I think that depends on literally vs figuratively

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Erin Andrews gets 55 milli. I wish I had a peeping Tom.

                          TC never peeped on me.
                          Wish I could have gotten that from my stalker, wouldn't have to work anymore.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            Who pays the $55MM? I'm guessing the perv doesn't have that kind of cash...
                            I think at least half of it is from the hotel, but I can't say I am paying much attention to it all, so I could be wrong.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I think that depends on literally vs figuratively
                              Well a figurative **** is considerably less enjoyable and not worth the effort.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Who pays the $55MM? I'm guessing the perv doesn't have that kind of cash...
                                I was thinking the same thing. I guess the hotel, which is kind of ridiculous. How is the hotel suppose to know the guy is stalking her?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X