This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    JPP's cap hit is $9.4 million. Don't know Jenkins' cap hit yet, but have to figure ‪#‎Giants‬ still have more than $40 mil left to spend.
    probably closer to $50MM. Then when/if we redo Cruz's deal, it'll get back to close to $60MM.

Good start for JR.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      probably closer to $50MM. Then when/if we redo Cruz's deal, it'll get back to close to $60MM.

Good start for JR.
      Im pleased. I just hope we can land Vernon now.

Comment

Im pleased. I just hope we can land Vernon now.
        As i said in another thread, the Jenkins deal in practice is probably only about 4 years and $30MM or so.

Vernon would be a great get. I would love to see Weddle. I'm also disappointed that Ivory went to Jax. I thought he would be a great fit here.

Comment

As i said in another thread, the Jenkins deal in practice is probably only about 4 years and $30MM or so.

Vernon would be a great get. I would love to see Weddle. I'm also disappointed that Ivory went to Jax. I thought he would be a great fit here.
          6 milli for Ivory is too much. I like Ivory. Watched him a lot last year but he ran out of gas half way through the season. It was very evident.
          Weddle would help

Things are looking up.

Comment

6 milli for Ivory is too much. I like Ivory. Watched him a lot last year but he ran out of gas half way through the season. It was very evident.
            Weddle would help

Things are looking up.
            I'll miss seeing Ivory play in Jets games, but agree he looked sluggish in the middle of last season. Maybe the Jets felt because of his physical style, he wouldn't hold up for too many more years.

Comment

Weddle would help

Things are looking up.
              The most important improvement we can make to our offense is in the running game. That may be another back. It may be a new RT or RG who can run block. (unlike Jerry). It may be both. But we need to improve the running game in 2016 to succeed.

Comment

The most important improvement we can make to our offense is in the running game. That may be another back. It may be a new RT or RG who can run block. (unlike Jerry). It may be both. But we need to improve the running game in 2016 to succeed.
                Undoubtedly.

Comment

• We're hearing the Giants have signed DE Olivier Vernon to a 5-year, $70 million contract.

Tittie mother ****in sprinkles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We're hearing the Giants have signed DE Olivier Vernon to a 5-year, $70 million contract.

Tittie mother ****in sprinkles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    it's a fake report. We've also heard he's been signed by Jax....also fake.

Comment

• lmao, espn got chaps'd
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I need 6 figures right off the bat, corner office with a view, my own secretary of my choosing, and a football helmet full of fresh mozzarella cheese.

oh you said not ****ing crazy......ok, forget the corner office.....it's not a big building anyway

This all seems reasonable to me. Assuming you supply your own mozzarella helmet

Comment

• Marvin Jones went for 5 years 40 million.

MS, what are you thinking for Randle?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

it's a fake report. We've also heard he's been signed by Jax....also fake.
                            I know, I know.

Comment

• Damon Harrison and the Giants. $24M guaranteed/$9M per year

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Marvin Jones went for 5 years 40 million.

MS, what are you thinking for Randle?
                                Who knows but I figure he's going to Philly.

Comment

Working...
                                X