• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im fine with drafting a tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Im fine with drafting a tackle.
      we drafted 2 OTs in 3 yrs....

edit - I'm not opposed to it or anything, but, we need other things too ya know!
      Last edited by JPizzack; 03-11-2016, 12:18 PM.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        we drafted 2 OTs in 3 yrs....

edit - I'm not opposed to it or anything, but, we need other things too ya know!
        Later in the draft breeh.

Comment

Later in the draft breeh.
          We don't have good luck with later OL picks. Think of how many depth guys we've acquired over the years, and how bad they've been lol

Hart, Herman, Mosely, McCants, Brewer, Petrus.......ugh......RRRRRRepug
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I said "good luck"....but what I meant was "good picks" haha
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I am dying to start one of those cool threads on tagf that's just some guy's name with three question marks after it.

Pierre Garcon???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I am dying to start one of those cool threads on tagf that's just some guy's name with three question marks after it.

Pierre Garcon???
                Ron Dayne???
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Browns release Johnny

Comment

Browns release Johnny
                    can't wait til he starts for the cowboys with all their other headcases lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                      Depends on what he's asking for, he's representing himself.
                      He's had injury issues the past couple of seasons, but he would be an upgrade on our offensive line.
                      We need a right tackle in the worst way.
                      If we sign him (and I hope we do), he would probably be the LT and we would shift Flowers to RT, where I think he's gonna thrive at
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

We don't have good luck with later OL picks. Think of how many depth guys we've acquired over the years, and how bad they've been lol

Hart, Herman, Mosely, McCants, Brewer, Petrus.......ugh......RRRRRRepug
                        Hes due to pick a gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                          If we sign him (and I hope we do), he would probably be the LT and we would shift Flowers to RT, where I think he's gonna thrive at
                          That's what I prefer, but didn't the Giants say they want to keep Flowers at left tackle?
                          Either way we need help on the line.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• I'd hate for them to keep moving guys on the line....we've proven that we **** people up that way.....but hey, if the OL works, I don't care. Flowers was really good at LT last year, for a rookie no less! So I'd keep him there.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'd hate for them to keep moving guys on the line....we've proven that we **** people up that way.....but hey, if the OL works, I don't care. Flowers was really good at LT last year, for a rookie no less! So I'd keep him there.
                              He was 1 of the worst rated LTs in the league last season. He was a prototypical RT coming out of college and Okung is a top 10 LT who still has half of a tank of gas left to go. The injuries suck, but the potential is worth it IMO

...And it would free us up to draft Laquan Treadwell in the 1st
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                                That's what I prefer, but didn't the Giants say they want to keep Flowers at left tackle?
                                Either way we need help on the line.
                                Okung can and has played both, but I feel like Flowers would be a better RT

Comment

Working...
                                X