This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol....depends on if you think any of the GOP candidates will continue to run. The ideal situation is that RNC will do what they want, and not select trump. Trump will get his voters, because im sure he's stubborn enough to continue running, but then republicans can vote for their guy and not him. people just blindly vote Rep or Dem based on their generic affiliations....so that's enough to **** up most elections.

If that happens, you're looking at another guaranteed dem win, so...
    your party is so ****ed, that this circus you love so much to watch, is going to lose you another election. Much like you said, you rather not vote. MH won't vote for trump either, so, meaning those who are educated on the candidates are going to "do the right thing" and not elect a person they don't want.
    Dems aren't having the same problem. As much as I don't care for any of the candidates this year, I'm a little more comfortable than Republicans are at the moment lol.
    Then why are more gop voters showing up in every state so far? I know many dems that are staying home. They don't trust/ like Hillary. Dems have their own problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I will always fight the fight. I just won't vote for either of the main party's nominees.
      Right. I feel more people did this. You can still make your vote count without making it count for a person you do not want.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Then why are more gop voters showing up in every state so far? I know many dems that are staying home. They don't trust/ like Hillary. Dems have their own problems.
        Can't answer that. I'm sure it's merely a coincidence that they've won the last 2 elections.

I didn't vote in the primaries, myself. It doesn't mean anything about my preferences though, I can say that much.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Right. I feel more people did this. You can still make your vote count without making it count for a person you do not want.
          but you will just be swinging the vote in one direction or the other...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            but you will just be swinging the vote in one direction or the other...
            Yes, but you still matter, because you're not blindly supporting someone simply because of an affiliation.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Can't answer that. I'm sure it's merely a coincidence that they've won the last 2 elections.

I didn't vote in the primaries, myself. It doesn't mean anything about my preferences though, I can say that much.
              And then they got clobbered badly in both houses 2 years ago. Its 08 in reverse, the momentum is now with the gop.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Because a bunch of crazies who never voted before, and are generally either Democrats or know nothing about politics, are voting for Trump.

One thing is for sure...they are mostly idiots who have no idea what being a small government conservative is about.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• As a registered voter who is not registered to any political party, I am excluded from the primary process. If the Libertarian party ever gets its **** together, that would be the best fit for me although I'm still probably too much of an individualist to ever join a party.

The way this is tracking, the republicans are handing this election to the Dems. And while I'm no Hillary fan, she's sadly better than that complete phony Sanders.

This is by far the worst slate of candidates for a presidential election that I have ever seen.

Comment

Because a bunch of crazies who never voted before, and are generally either Democrats or know nothing about politics, are voting for Trump.

One thing is for sure...they are mostly idiots who have no idea what being a small government conservative is about.

Can Democrats vote in Republican primaries?

Comment

they should weed all these people out if they don't know how to vote right ....maybe some kind of test you know earn the right to vote with high grades

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        they should weed all these people out if they don't know how to vote right ....maybe some kind of test you know earn the right to vote with high grades

If people in this country have to pass a test to vote, they'll never vote.

I'd frankly prefer that people have to pass a test before they can have kids.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

This is by far the worst slate of candidates for a presidential election that I have ever seen.
                          And we are supposed to vote for one of these **** heads ? I ain't wasting my time jc

Comment

If people in this country have to pass a test to vote, they'll never vote.

I'd frankly prefer that people have to pass a test before they can have kids.....
                            yeah that too

hell if you can't recite the bill of rights backwards you get no rights
                            Last edited by byron; 03-14-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Coughlin2016 is your guy old man.

Comment

As a registered voter who is not registered to any political party, I am excluded from the primary process. If the Libertarian party ever gets its **** together, that would be the best fit for me although I'm still probably too much of an individualist to ever join a party.

The way this is tracking, the republicans are handing this election to the Dems. And while I'm no Hillary fan, she's sadly better than that complete phony Sanders.

I cannot vote in primaries either for this reason.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X