Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Can Democrats vote in Republican primaries?
    You and I can only vote in open primaries.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 03-14-2016, 02:43 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Weddle to Balt.

      Comment


      • Soooooo now do we just wait for the draft? Are we done? Laurinaitis still looking to the Giants for a job?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Road Warrior Animal-adjace Jr.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Was supposed to have that interview this morning, one of the 2 managers holding the interview is out sick, so it got rescheduled >.>
            seems like a lot of work for something I don't intend on taking....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by byron View Post
              yeah that too

              hell if you can't recite the bill of rights backwards you get no rights

              I like it!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                You and I can only vote in open primaries.

                I would but I'm busy that day.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Can Democrats vote in Republican primaries?
                  In some states independents and members of the other party can vote in primaries.
                  I voted in our primary several weeks ago and I voted for John Kasich.
                  If Trump is the nominee, i will probably vote for John Kasich again.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    In some states independents and members of the other party can vote in primaries.
                    I voted in our primary several weeks ago and I voted for John Kasich.
                    If Trump is the nominee, i will probably vote for John Kasich again.
                    Out of curiosity, has he or any other GOP candidates stated they still intend to run even without the RNC nomination?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Out of curiosity, has he or any other GOP candidates stated they still intend to run even without the RNC nomination?
                      I doubt any of them will.
                      Wouldn't be the first time I wrote someone's name in.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I doubt any of them will.
                        Wouldn't be the first time I wrote someone's name in.
                        Write in: Stephen Colbert
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Write in: Stephen Colbert
                          I don't vote frivolously. I take it seriously. I vote for the person I think would serve the country the best.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I don't vote frivolously. I take it seriously. I vote for the person I think would serve the country the best.
                            Ruben Randle?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Ruben Randle?
                              Here, here! 4 more years!! 4 more years!!!

                              Comment


                              • Hey Morehead - how did the gig go on Saturday?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X