Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    nope, not familiar. but I don't really play much anymore. don't have any current gen consoles actually.
    If you digitally download a game from the ps store or xbox store you can share that game with a friend.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      If you digitally download a game from the ps store or xbox store you can share that game with a friend.
      legittttt

      Steam has been saying they were rolling that feature out FOREVER, but it never seems to come out.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        legittttt

        Steam has been saying they were rolling that feature out FOREVER, but it never seems to come out.
        Right? I think there is a 3 game limit per year though. Still its a pretty sweet deal.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Right? I think there is a 3 game limit per year though. Still its a pretty sweet deal.
          Is it time for my annual "video games represent the end of western civilization" rant???
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Is it time for my annual "video games represent the end of western civilization" rant???
            Annual? you do that **** like every other month...........
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Annual? you do that **** like every other month...........
              No I don't. You only think I do because it's so compelling....It sticks with you for a while.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                No I don't. You only think I do because it's so compelling....It sticks with you for a while.
                Truthfully, I only read about 20-25% of what you type usually.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Truthfully, I only read about 20-25% of what you type usually.
                  I get that. 100% of what I write is so powerful that your head may explode if you took it all in.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Is it time for my annual "video games represent the end of western civilization" rant???
                    Ill respond with my annual Fantasy football IS a video game.

                    Comment


                    • http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14979461


                      pretty bad ***

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        eesh....good luck, man
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Rugby always scared the **** out of me ever since I was a kid, when my dad's friend became paralyzed after suffering an injury during a match

                          http://www.nytimes.com/1999/12/12/ny...pagewanted=all
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Ill respond with my annual Fantasy football IS a video game.
                            And it fries my brain so I guess you're making my point for me.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Rugby always scared the **** out of me ever since I was a kid, when my dad's friend became paralyzed after suffering an injury during a match

                              http://www.nytimes.com/1999/12/12/ny...pagewanted=all
                              damn thats terrible.

                              Yea, I had a few friends that played. One cracked his shin, another one wrecked his shoulder. Violent sport

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Not what we do in this band.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X