This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    "los loco kick your ***, los locos kick your face, los locos kick your balls into out or space. "

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      . What would you like me to do? .
      Vote for the person you think will do the best job.

Comment

Soooo..... you don't want him to win, but you will vote for him because you think he will win?
        keep reading toots.

Comment

Vote for the person you think will do the best job.
          I dont think any of them are qualified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Can Democrats vote in Republican primaries?
            I think it depends on the state. In PA you need to be registered as one or the other. I registered rep and Beth registered dem, so we get one vote in each primary.

Comment

I dont think any of them are qualified.
              That is a cop out. Do you know how to write? Write somebody in, most years it is what I end up doing. Based on who will likely be nominated I will be this year as well.

Comment

That is a cop out. Do you know how to write? Write somebody in, most years it is what I end up doing. Based on who will likely be nominated I will be this year as well.
                Meeh, pointless and a waste of time imo.

Comment

Meeh, pointless and a waste of time imo.
                  People like you are so frustrating. You are part of the problem you are complaining about.

See what I mean about twitter Pizz?

Comment

People like you are so frustrating. You are part of the problem you are complaining about.

See what I mean about twitter Pizz?
                    Hey if writing a name makes you feel like you did your part, thats great, I mean it. But I dont feel that way. Im voicing MY frustration by not voting because neither will deserve it.

Comment

Hey if writing a name makes you feel like you did your part, thats great, I mean it. But I dont feel that way. Im voicing MY frustration by not voting because neither will deserve it.
                      If you think that voting is just "writing a name" you are lost and have no idea what America is about.

Americans have the responsibility to vote AND inform themselves about the candidates and current events. With democracy comes responsibility.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Ravens‬ have released Will Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          If you think that voting is just "writing a name" you are lost and have no idea what America is about.

Americans have the responsibility to vote AND inform themselves about the candidates and current events. With democracy comes responsibility.
                          Ohhh stop it. You know what I meant.

Im not voting for either candidate and I dont think the government gives a **** that Id vote for Tommy.

Comment

That said, it would be better if people like dezzz did not vote. If everyone who does not keep themselves informed on the issues or the candidates would not vote, we would likely have better results from elections.

Unfortunately, for the vast majority of voters, they treat the election of a president, senator, House Rep and even local government with about the same way they voted for prom queen. But when they get f'ed by the person they vote for in this one, they like it a lot less.

Comment

Ohhh stop it. You know what I meant.

Im not voting for either candidate and I dont think the government gives a **** that Id vote for Tommy.
                              And you still probably don't see why you are part of the problem.

Comment

That sounds like work; I didn't sign up for that.

I thought this was a federal republic, not a democracy.

Sarcasman, writing in Kasich and moving to Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X