X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ravens‬ have released Will Hill

But, but, but he's so amazing and great and all. And the stupid Giants released him. Fire Reese!

Remember how he picked up that fumble and ran it back to beat that crappy team? That was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      But, but, but he's so amazing and great and all. And the stupid Giants released him. Fire Reese!

Remember how he picked up that fumble and ran it back to beat that crappy team? That was awesome.
      I have a feeling he failed another drug test which is why he was cut and replaced by an older more expensive player.

Comment

That sounds like work; I didn't sign up for that.

I thought this was a federal republic, not a democracy.

Sarcasman, writing in Kasich and moving to Canada
        We are a Constitutional Republic with a democratic election system.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• So who do u guys want in the draft?? I'm leaning towards Ronnie Stanley, OT since Okung doesn't seem to be happening and all of our other options have signed elsewhere.

Maybe Leonard Floyd or Darron Lee, OLB, both can cover TE's and blitz the QB in addition to stopping the run.

Hell I'd even be fine with Vernon Hargreaves or MacKenzie Alexander, CB

As long as we dont draft a qb, rb, te, og, c, s, or Dt in the 1st Ill probably be fine with the pick
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Looks like we'really not gonna "Feel the Bern"
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              We are a Constitutional Republic with a democratic election system.

democratic with a small d, as it's not actually a Democracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                Looks like we'really not gonna "Feel the Bern"
                lol, true enough. The Democrats will give Bernie plenty of time at the convention but he never had a shot in hell of getting the nomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  And you still probably don't see why you are part of the problem.
                  You have it backwards, Im not part of the problem. The people voting for morons are the problem.
                  If you and MH want to sign Derek Jeter and Eli Manning on your ballot, be my guest. But it doesnt make you more American or patriotic than me. We have different ways of showing our displeasure for **** candidates, thats all.

Comment

suspended 10 games.

Comment

Looks like we'really not gonna "Feel the Bern"
                      No..."Feel the Bern when I pee" is pretty much toast.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• How Good Is Junior's Cheesecake In Brooklyn?
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• It's really good, tbph imo

Comment

• #V0820TE
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• hey bebe boos.

Comment

So who do u guys want in the draft?? I'm leaning towards Ronnie Stanley, OT since Okung doesn't seem to be happening and all of our other options have signed elsewhere.

Maybe Leonard Floyd or Darron Lee, OLB, both can cover TE's and blitz the QB in addition to stopping the run.

Hell I'd even be fine with Vernon Hargreaves or MacKenzie Alexander, CB

As long as we dont draft a qb, rb, te, og, c, s, or Dt in the 1st Ill probably be fine with the pick
                                This team needs a player at every position but QB. I don't care who or what position they play as long as the get a player that can make an impact. Based on the way this draft seems to be shaping up, they might not have much for choices at 10. Seems the top players in no particular order are:

Tunsil
                                Ramsey
                                Jack
                                Buckner
                                Elliott
                                Bosa
                                Stanley
                                Hargraves
                                Robinson
                                Goff
                                Wentz
                                Floyd

That leaves 3 of the top players available for the Giants to choose from. After this group, there appears to be a large drop off in talent.

So if the options at 10 from this list is Wentz, Robinson and Elliott; do not choose one of them because of the position they play? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Remember the Saints took George Rogers over Lawrence Taylor because while Taylor was the better player, Rogers played a more important position. Might be an old example, but doing the same thing today is no less stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X