This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    You have it backwards, Im not part of the problem. The people voting for morons are the problem.
    If you and MH want to sign Derek Jeter and Eli Manning on your ballot, be my guest. But it doesnt make you more American or patriotic than me. We have different ways of showing our displeasure for **** candidates, thats all.
    No, you are showing apathy, not displeasure. Writing somebody in shows that you care enough to go and vote but do not like your options. Not voting shows that there is yet another person who doesn't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      This team needs a player at every position but QB. I don't care who or what position they play as long as the get a player that can make an impact. Based on the way this draft seems to be shaping up, they might not have much for choices at 10. Seems the top players in no particular order are:

Tunsil
      Ramsey
      Jack
      Buckner
      Elliott
      Bosa
      Stanley
      Hargraves
      Robinson
      Goff
      Wentz
      Floyd

That leaves 3 of the top players available for the Giants to choose from. After this group, there appears to be a large drop off in talent.

So if the options at 10 from this list is Wentz, Robinson and Elliott; do not choose one of them because of the position they play? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Remember the Saints took George Rogers over Lawrence Taylor because while Taylor was the better player, Rogers played a more important position. Might be an old example, but doing the same thing today is no less stupid.
      I have a sneaking suspicion that only 1 QB is coming off the board before our pick. Depends on Cleveland. If they pick up a guy like Fitz before the draft they may wait until a later RD to pick up a QB. They would be smart to.
      If I'm the Browns I would sign Fitz to a 2 year deal and draft Cook in RD 2. (Which is actually pick #32)
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I have a sneaking suspicion that only 1 QB is coming off the board before our pick. Depends on Cleveland. If they pick up a guy like Fitz before the draft they may wait until a later RD to pick up a QB. They would be smart to.
        If I'm the Browns I would sign Fitz to a 2 year deal and draft Cook in RD 2. (Which is actually pick #32)
        I agree, I think only one QB will go as well. Which will put Wentz or Goff available with our pick to trade down with. Not sure trading out of the top 10 is a good idea in this draft, drafting Goff or Wentz would not be a terrible idea for the Giants, but if any of the other 10 players on that list (and at least 1 will be) is still there, I think you have to take them.

Though it seems likely that Ogbah will be the pick regardless. I have heard the Giants have him as one of their top 5 in this draft. Ramsey, Tunsil, Bosa and Stanley being the others. Those 4 are likely gone which leaves Ogbah from their top row and the pick. Not a huge fan of him as the pick, but if you were planning on hitting Vegas, double down on Ogbah.

Comment

• Does anyone know how much Fitz is looking for? The jets would be stupid not to pay him

Comment

I agree, I think only one QB will go as well. Which will put Wentz or Goff available with our pick to trade down with. Not sure trading out of the top 10 is a good idea in this draft, drafting Goff or Wentz would not be a terrible idea for the Giants, but if any of the other 10 players on that list (and at least 1 will be) is still there, I think you have to take them.

Though it seems likely that Ogbah will be the pick regardless. I have heard the Giants have him as one of their top 5 in this draft. Ramsey, Tunsil, Bosa and Stanley being the others. Those 4 are likely gone which leaves Ogbah from their top row and the pick. Not a huge fan of him as the pick, but if you were planning on hitting Vegas, double down on Ogbah.
            Ogbah might be there for our second round pick. Jerry Reese was checking out Floyd at his pro day. Jr doesn't usually travel to pro days (he was at odb and flowers pro day)

Comment

Does anyone know how much Fitz is looking for? The jets would be stupid not to pay him
              I'd bet like 15 mill

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                Ogbah might be there for our second round pick. Jerry Reese was checking out Floyd at his pro day. Jr doesn't usually travel to pro days (he was at odb and flowers pro day)
                I don't disagree with you about Ogbah. I wouldn't take him at 10 personally, but they don't ask my opinion and I am only passing along what I heard and I trust the source. Same one that told me Wilson would be the pick if there, Kenny Phillips would be the pick if there, that the Giants were really high on Kiwanuka and that they were going best CB available the year they got Ross. He hasn't always had information for me but when he does it has proven fairly accurate. He wasn't far off in 2009 when he said the Giants would likely go Heyward-Bey or Sintim in the first.

Comment

• seems my grocery store is dirty and filled with mice....fun

http://www.philly.com/philly/health/...ave_N_Bag.html

Comment

I don't disagree with you about Ogbah. I wouldn't take him at 10 personally, but they don't ask my opinion and I am only passing along what I heard and I trust the source. Same one that told me Wilson would be the pick if there, Kenny Phillips would be the pick if there, that the Giants were really high on Kiwanuka and that they were going best CB available the year they got Ross. He hasn't always had information for me but when he does it has proven fairly accurate. He wasn't far off in 2009 when he said the Giants would likely go Heyward-Bey or Sintim in the first.
                    Gotcha, Ogbah does have Reese pick written all over him for sure

Comment

seems my grocery store is dirty and filled with mice....fun

http://www.philly.com/philly/health/...ave_N_Bag.html
                      That's actually clean for Philly.

Surprised they didn't get a medal.

Comment

That's actually clean for Philly.

Surprised they didn't get a medal.
                        Its Philly stores being compared to each other. So your comment is irrelevant. Once again you have shown you do not have the ability to understand what you read. You could have come up with a much better insult to Philadelphia with a little bit of reading comprehension.

Comment

Its Philly stores being compared to each other. So your comment is irrelevant. Once again you have shown you do not have the ability to understand what you read. You could have come up with a much better insult to Philadelphia with a little bit of reading comprehension.
                          I was just poking you with a stick. You're easy.

Comment

I was just poking you with a stick. You're easy.
                            too easy, I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              I'd bet like 15 mill
                              High for him but they have to do it. Geno is awful.

Comment

High for him but they have to do it. Geno is awful.
                                I don't know how good Geno is at all. He was penciled in as the starter until he got punched. Maybe they think Geno is the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X