Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So whatcha whatcha whatcha want?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      So whatcha whatcha whatcha want?
      I get so funny with my money that you flaunt
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • sometimes I use the "jump to page" function to see if I can find anything funny....and I wish I copy and pasted it here because now I forget which page it was, but in one post, Matt claims that I referred to my ex-gf as a...ahem...."receptacle for bodily fluids", which is not what he actually said, but you get the point. I laughed pretty hard at that.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • RB Alfred Morris is signing with the ‪#‎Cowboys‬ - per Mikey D.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I get so funny with my money that you flaunt
            Beat is so dope

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Grats yo
              And yes, as many of you have speculated, it is the highest grade ever given on that exam.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • While speaking with the media on Monday, New York Giants General Manager Jerry Reese channeled his inner Tom Coughlin, saying "talk is cheap" and the new players haven't proven anything yet


                He hates Tommy soooo much.

                Comment


                • Kirk cousins, BTW

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Due to the overwhelming amount of inquiries, I'd like to report that I received a 102 for my stellar work on this final.
                    102?

                    What exactly was this test on? Shakespeare is a pretty broad subject

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      And yes, as many of you have speculated, it is the highest grade ever given on that exam.
                      This is surprising. I figured some other brown noser had gotten a 105 by washing the prof's car or some ****.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        And yes, as many of you have speculated, it is the highest grade ever given on that exam.
                        Yes, I was just wondering about that, actually.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          While speaking with the media on Monday, New York Giants General Manager Jerry Reese channeled his inner Tom Coughlin, saying "talk is cheap" and the new players haven't proven anything yet


                          He hates Tommy soooo much.
                          lol, I don't understand how that blurb brought you to THAT conclusion....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            lol, I don't understand how that blurb brought you to THAT conclusion....
                            Old man thinks they hate each other.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Old man thinks they hate each other.
                              Which old man....our old man or your boyfriend?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Which old man....our old man or your boyfriend?
                                OPPAAAA, not Tommy C's.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X